PDA

View Full Version : Hud problems entraction

daniel86
11-15-2009, 08:18 PM
Hello

I canīt get my hud to work on entraction. The hands are being imported correctly. I have tried the table finder but it doesnīt work. I have the latest update, what can be wrong?

//Daniel

fozzy71
11-15-2009, 08:58 PM
Please answer these questions - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174

daniel86
11-15-2009, 09:17 PM
1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12?
2) What Poker Site are you playing on and which gametype and does the problem occur on more than 1 site?
Potraiser and Club4aces on entraction, NLholdem. The other sites work well
2a) Have you clicked the Start Auto Import Button?
Yes
3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site?
Yes
4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ?
Yes, C:\Program Files\B2BPOKER\Potraiser Poker\HandHistory
5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager?
Yes
5a) Do they import if you create a new database?
Yes
6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work?
I have tried it, did not work
7) If you open the HH are they written in English?
Yes
8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled?
Yes
9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file?

fozzy71
11-15-2009, 09:37 PM
You have 2 configurations for the same import folder which may be causing confusion. Please delete the 2nd entry that has the Import From SubFolders turned off. You definitely want to import from subfolders on entraction.

C:\Program Files\B2BPOKER\Potraiser Poker\HandHistory,True,True,C:\Users\Daniel\Docume nts\processed
C:\Program Files\B2BPOKER\Potraiser Poker\HandHistory,False,True,C:\Users\Daniel\Docum ents\processed

If that doesnt help please provide a screen shot.

Please reproduce the problem and post a screen shot - http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

with the following:

1) The table manager
2) The tables (including one with no stats)
3) The "importing\hud data" folder
4) The ...handhistory\screenname folder.
Please make 3 and 4 the detailed view with the dates and file sizes etc.

To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button. Click this and attach the file.

daniel86
11-15-2009, 09:56 PM
edit

daniel86
11-15-2009, 10:01 PM
Here you go, hope I did it the right way.

//Daniel

fozzy71
11-15-2009, 10:12 PM
Are you sure when you tried the table finder that you used it exactly as described in the FAQ? The instructions in the actual table finder window are a bit misleading. The first time I tried using the table finder I didnt use it properly either.

1. Click and hold down the left mouse button on the red square. Keep the mouse button held until the square is over on your poker table and then let it go as shown in the screenshot below.

2. The red square will then disappear and return to where it was originally. You should notice now that in Table Finder that the Window Title and the Owner are now populated with the table details as shown below.

3. In Table Finder and Under unattached tables, click on the table listed so that it is highlighted in blue.

4. Click on OK.

If that doesnt help I will have to forward this to the HUD developer.

daniel86
11-15-2009, 10:27 PM
The red square just stays there and nothing happens, this is how it looks.

fozzy71
11-16-2009, 12:28 PM
The red square just stays there and nothing happens, this is how it looks.

You were unable to drag the red square to the poker table window? It still sounds to me like you may be using it incorrectly.

Please email me at fozzy@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread, and your forum name, so we can schedule a Teamviewer session. Download the Teamviewer Quick Support Module - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/TeamViewerQS.exe.

daniel86
11-16-2009, 02:43 PM
I was able to drag it as you can see on the picture, but nothing happens it just stays there. Is the next step a session?

fozzy71
11-16-2009, 04:18 PM
The table finder box is set over the table name in the Table Finder window. You need to drag it across your screen to the actual poker window, not the name of the table in the table finder. Then the red box will go back to the table finder window. Then you pick that table name in the table finder to highlight it blue. Then click OK.

If that still doesnt help schedule a teamviewer session so I can take a look at it myself.