PDA

View Full Version : Tables pop up because of the HUD !!

o.miro
09-12-2008, 08:31 AM
Hello,
I'm using Hold'em Manager with Everest Poker (12-tabling). And always when it's my turn, the table pops up. That really really is a big problem because when multiple tables pop up successively although I haven't completed my action.. I can't see where an action is necessary and so I get timed out.

The settings in Everest Poker are right. (I also didn't have the problem with pt2..)

I also tried the forceontop-option but then I see all the stats of all 12 tables at once and so my whole display is just full of stats
I just don't want HEM to force the tables to come to the fore.

Need help please !

Feroc
09-12-2008, 10:13 AM
The same happens at OnGame... really annoying!

jeftet
09-12-2008, 10:25 AM
I have the same problem on ongame: Tables popup.

It sometimes happens that I can't do anything on such a pop-upped table (I can't click a single button). Looks like no interaction with the table is possible but still it is in front of the others. When I turn of HM everything seems to be fine.

Tested with 2 different ongame skins and both had this problem.

Really a big problem and i only play 4-5 tables at a time.

o.miro
09-12-2008, 11:22 AM
answer please

ebbingwaves
09-12-2008, 11:39 AM
We all really happy that now hm works with ongame, it is very good news. It s great job. If u will fix pop-up troubles u would be world top 1 man ever :)

Mike chops
09-12-2008, 12:15 PM
It has been a known problem for some time now. The only work around we have is force on top

o.miro
09-13-2008, 08:08 AM
it's really annoying and absolutely a reason not to purchase the software

is there the same problem on pokerstars or some other site?

and is this bug planned to be fixed in an update or something soon ?

fabio
09-13-2008, 08:28 AM
Have you tried Force Ontop?

o.miro
09-13-2008, 02:32 PM
sure, but when I am cascading with 12 tables, I can't see anything but stats on my whole display...