PDA

View Full Version : Problems with HUD and hand importing

kjmrc
04-04-2012, 08:35 AM
Hello forum!

I got a problem today. After my poker client update the HUD doesn't appear in the tables anymore and the played hands are not imported, under the "Sessions" tab I can't see today's sessions. Network is Microgaming.

Took a screenshot too from HEM1.

I have HEM1 small stakes and I updated it to the latest version (1.12.09), but HUD still don't appear at the tables and the hands have not been imported. I think there is some kind of a problem with this "incomplete hands", but I don't know what.

Any help please!

Hardwater
04-04-2012, 10:18 AM
I got the same problem . Thing is if u update to hem 1.12.10 it will start importing again but if ure playing more than 1 SNG the hud will work only for 1 table and will mix the information up .

kjmrc
04-04-2012, 10:28 AM
It works now for me too, I just needed the last update 1.12.10 which I didn't find on HEM website.

Patvs
04-04-2012, 09:11 PM
Update to: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.12.10_03Apr2012a.exe

the HM1 update will perform a big database update when you run it.
So ignore any "not responding" error but wait for the program to unfreeze and the database update to finish.
Make sure you have enough free diskspace.
If you have a 40 GB database--> the database update would like 10 GB of free space (to use temporarily)
Run dbcontrolpanel.exe and create a new database, if you get an error upon startup.

kjmrc
04-05-2012, 07:15 AM
Patvs, could you give me the exact website where the latest HM1 updates will be released?
Because yesterday, when I was searching for the latest update, I only found 1.12.09 and that update did not work in Microgaming, so I was like wtf :D

Hardwater
04-05-2012, 07:22 AM
After updating i still have the problem with multi-tabeling . The hud loads for the first table you open . After opening a 2nd table the hud does not start for it . You get the numbers from the 2nd table at the 1st table as soon as one hand ends . And it alternates . I used to mannualy select the tables from TableManager but now i cant do that anymore. I know this is an ishue with the table IDs . I'm asking if this problem will be solved soon cause if not ill have to go play somewhere else . (im playing 6man sngs on Nordicbet)

Patvs
04-05-2012, 09:18 PM
Updates: check the releases subforum (zoom thread) for the latest beta builds.

HUD issue: if they don't write a unique table name (or table number) to the handhistory file, HoldemManager can't detect which hand belongs to which table.