PDA

View Full Version : HUD and Ultimate Bet (only 4 out of 6 players showing stats)

Taoism
11-15-2009, 01:03 AM
Just started today with HEM and Ultimate Bet. Weird thing happened at $1/$2 6max table. The hud pops up and works fine but only for 4 out of the 6 players. Hero and player on hero's right don't have any stats. Table stats and mucked cards work fine though. Any idea for a solution? Thanks.

netsrak
11-15-2009, 07:25 AM
Are the stats hidden behind the other ones? Try moving them with the right mouse key.

If that doesn't help:
- close HM
- delete the file prefs.xml in the Holdemmanager subfolder config
- restart HM
- open a table and rearrange the stats
- table manager -> table -> save positions

Taoism
11-15-2009, 09:32 AM
The stats don't appear to be hidden behind other ones. I also tried deleting the prefs.xml but that didn't have any effect.

In the table manager window, the number of players listed for the table I'm playing on is 5/4 or 6/4. Does that mean HEM is treating my 6max table as a 4max table? I tried right clicking on my table and setting it to 6-handed but that only had a temporary effect. It reverted back to the problem after the next hand was complete.

netsrak
11-15-2009, 10:01 AM
Please try with the latest version 1.09.02: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate.exe

If that doesn't help please post screenshots of the table and the table manager window