PDA

View Full Version : win rate @ HUD

justafish
11-14-2009, 08:18 PM
i wanted to add the win rate at my HUD for players in my db who played more than 100 hands with me. not sure if this is a bug but in the player preferences i entered "100" in "Min samples" at the options for winrate but my HUD still shows the win rate for every opponent not only those with more than 100 HH in my db?

_Loki_
11-14-2009, 09:32 PM
I've had that sort of problem with "min samples" not filtering my stats, but not for the last month & when it happened I usually found it worked the day after I clicked "apply"

I don't know why, but I'm guessing my 5-year old laptop was struggling to keep up - it's got minimum memory

When I read the HM performance tips at this forum & acted on them the problem stopped - I don't know if that's a coincidence though

I stopped using multiple panels & transparency
I optimised XP & applied "force on top" & my machine is like a little racehorse compared with before

I know zilch about software so this could all be rubbish :)

I don't think it was a beta thing & I always made sure to click apply after changes

_Loki_
11-14-2009, 09:50 PM
Also in "HUD Options" > "Tables Preferences" I now have the "minimum hands for stats" set at 0 (zero)

If it's not 0 does it override the player preferences "min sample" setting ?

Just a thought - I don't know the answer

fozzy71
11-14-2009, 11:17 PM
I have forwarded this thread to the developer for a reply.

Mike chops
11-15-2009, 11:39 AM
Thanks. I'll take a look.