PDA

View Full Version : HUD Doesn't Work Lock(Merge) Poker

TiltPoker
04-04-2012, 02:25 AM
I recently downloaded the new version of HM2 for the first time and after it says the hands are imported all i see when joining a table is "waiting for hands" in the top left and no HUD display. Additionally nothing in the HM 2 client works or seems to record anything at all. What is the problem?

Additionally, the reports tab says that no hands are importing to my database.
Also, the bottom right says no current player. Shouldnt my poker name be there?

netsrak
04-04-2012, 04:54 AM
This is the HM1 forum :)

Please make sure that you configured the Pokerclient and the HM2 auto-import: http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/691/Merge+Network
As long as no hands are imported the hud will not work.

TiltPoker
04-04-2012, 02:37 PM
This is the HM1 forum :)

Please make sure that you configured the Pokerclient and the HM2 auto-import: http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/691/Merge+Network
As long as no hands are imported the hud will not work.

I did this and all of it seems like it should work but still nothing in the client or the HUG changes. Does it have to be a real money game?

Also, the open tables window seems to work but when i click table finder no tables show up.
and if the merge network is 1 hour ahead of me do i set the time adjust to +1 or -1?

Finally i cant get the client to display my poker name or hero. it keeps saying no player found. how do i add me?

Also, everytime i play a hand the bottom of the client says import completed but the reports tab still says nothing is being imported

Patvs
04-04-2012, 09:41 PM
You have to play in a real money game.

If you local time is 20:00.
And in the pokerclient it's 21:00 (this is the time written to the handhistories)
You want to setup a -1 time adjustment.

You can add the hero, once a real money hand of the hero has been imported.

TiltPoker
04-04-2012, 10:07 PM
Thank you so much this helped so much. I wish i would have known it was for real money only i couldnt find that anywhere otherwise i would have deposited sooner