PDA

View Full Version : pokerstars HUD not where they should be

paz5050
11-14-2009, 03:48 PM
for tourneys the hud comes out with like everyones HUD like 4 people off from where theyre sitting, then i move them all to where they are, and another table comes up with them in the wrong spots so i try to drag them on the new table to their correct spot and they drag the other tables HUD too to wrong spot

fozzy71
11-14-2009, 06:09 PM
* configure Stars preferred seating and seating preferences in HM accordingly
* Setup HUD pre-fetch: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=29
* open one Table and adjust the HUD while observing, and then sit and play at least one hand
* move the stats with the right mouse key to the correct positions
* Table manager -> File -> Save positions
* Now you can open further tables but you will always have to play at least one hand for the stats being moved to the correct positions.

paz5050
11-15-2009, 02:05 PM
* configure Stars preferred seating and seating preferences in HM accordingly
* Setup HUD pre-fetch: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=29
* open one Table and adjust the HUD while observing, and then sit and play at least one hand
* move the stats with the right mouse key to the correct positions
* Table manager -> File -> Save positions
* Now you can open further tables but you will always have to play at least one hand for the stats being moved to the correct positions.

thanks a lot it seemed to work but i may have messed up b/c the player in the 3 seats stats is not showing up. what do i do to get that seats to show up?

_Loki_
11-15-2009, 02:47 PM
you might find the HUD stats for seat 3 hidden under another seats stats - you might have stacked two sets of stats

I've done that :)

Also look under the HUD table average stats

fozzy71
11-15-2009, 04:33 PM
You can try to see if it shows up when you turn on HUD Options > Tables Preferences > Force On Top. If that doesnt help try using the Card and Alignment Edit option on that window. If you still cant find it, try resetting your HUD position files to default.

1) Close HM and the Table Manager.
2) Delete your existing position files, so HM will rebuild them to default.
3) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\pospref.txt and pospref2.txt.
4) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and open 1 cash table.