PDA

View Full Version : Moving of hands to archive folder

etay0330
11-14-2009, 12:48 PM
I have a archive folder where the hands are moved to after being imported. However it seems that the moving of the hands are not done immediately after the import process?

I have 2 databases. One for my regular game and the other one for an experiment I'm doing at lower stakes. When I'm done with my experiment and go back to my regular game database and hit auto import, it seems the hands from lower stakes were not moved after getting imported to the experiment database. The regular game database will still import those hands.

Not that it's a big nuisance. I can just delete the hands after getting them imported to my regular game database. It's not that many hands anyway but it is a small nuisance after all. Is there a setting I can change or something like that? I may carry on with this experiments for a few weeks and just hoping for a quick fix.

fozzy71
11-14-2009, 01:48 PM
options > misc options > change archive duration

You should also try to close your poker client before you stop auto import or close HM. On the flip side, if you open HM first and start auto-import before you open the poker client, it should move the old files. Sometimes if the poekr client is open it wont let HM archive the files.