PDA

View Full Version : is there any plan to support americas cardroom for hem1?

TeUnit
04-03-2012, 04:17 PM
is there any plan to support americas cardroom for hem1?

also when will the release that covers cake be released?

Patvs
04-03-2012, 09:13 PM
Cake is already supported.
Only Cake preferred seating support still has to be added.

Americas Cardroom is ENET/Yatahay network?
That network is #1 on our to-add list of new networks, but I have no eta when it will be added.

crassius
06-11-2012, 02:04 PM

+1

I'm waiting for this too... NO reason for me to upgrade till this site is supported... My HM has been gathering dust since Obama began protecting me from myself and kicked me off PokerStars

Patvs
06-11-2012, 07:15 PM
Cake update: HM1: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.12.10b_08Jun2012d.exe
HM2: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/6971_Hm2AutoUpdate.exe

Winnings Network support still has to be added.

jesseicp
06-15-2012, 05:18 PM

There are a lot of people that are very upset about this right now. PT3/PT4 Beta have had support for the Winning Network since at least the beginning of this year, but HEM owner's continue to get the run around.

America's Card Room is part of the Winning Network, which is also the network that True Poker is located on. If you're interested in reading up on the run around we've been getting, search for those threads. Here is the most recent one: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/poker-site-support/156821-true-poker.html

As you can see, we had an eta of "by the end of last month", but now according to this thread we are back to "no eta in sight, but it's on our list."

Patvs
06-15-2012, 09:48 PM
As you can see, we had an eta of "by the end of last month", but now according to this thread we are back to "no eta in sight, but it's on our list."

That's correct. We had a deadline for it last month, I'm not sure what's causing this delay, other than this statement:

... One reason that it has not been started already is we were waiting on documentation from the network on the hand history formatting but have not received it. If you and other user's will also ask that they respond to that request it will make the process go much quicker.

As it stands, we have all the hands we need but will have to manually determine all of the rules and standards they are using in their current hand history formats. Something we can definitely do but it is not as efficient and thus will take longer.

Thanks

Jim

vinfiz
09-10-2012, 06:28 AM
That's correct. We had a deadline for it last month, I'm not sure what's causing this delay, other than this statement:

Is there any more news on this since we are in September?

fozzy71
09-10-2012, 10:33 PM
HM1 only receives critical fixes to existing features now so we will likely not support it in HM1. Any parsing changes we need to make for HM2 to support it will likely mean that the hands will import to HM1 once they have been written to disk but we don't plan to devote any HUD Development time to HM1 for new games/sites.

TeUnit
09-28-2012, 02:13 PM
not cool

fozzy71
09-28-2012, 05:31 PM
not cool

We decided to support HM1 for at least 1 year after the HM2 release but decided to only fix bugs in existing features and not add any new features or site support. We will likely support it longer than that but we have to prioritize our developer time for the new product. This is standard operating procedure when a new software version is released in this industry.

We will continue to support the HM1 parser for supported sites, table scanner, and will also address critical bugs in HM1. This will be ongoing for an extended period of time but we have not yet established a firm date. At some point in the future we will stop all bug fixes in HM1. The parsing code is shared heavily between HM1 and HM2 so it is possible that when we add parsing support for HM2 it may also work in HM1 to import hands but we do not plan to spend any developer time adding HUD support for new sites.