PDA

View Full Version : How to reset my handhistory and still keep the old

idealdecor
11-14-2009, 08:55 AM
Hi! I looked at cashgame tab and then "reports".
It has around 10000 hands on me.

1. If I want a reset of my stats from today how do I do? But I want to keep the old history too. Possible somehow?

2. As I go into "session" from cashgame tab I can study my result from the most recent session. But if I want the same stats as is choosed in "plugging leak-overall" -how do I do then? Now there are just some prechosen stats as default. I want the same stats as I get when I go to cashgame "reports" and "plugging leaks overall".

netsrak
11-14-2009, 10:45 AM
1. In the Hud or what do you mean?

2. Thats not possible at the moment. The session tab is not customizable. Please suggest it here: http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/pages/5307-holdem-manger-suggestions

idealdecor
11-14-2009, 07:44 PM
1. In the Hud or what do you mean?

2. Thats not possible at the moment. The session tab is not customizable. Please suggest it here: http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/pages/5307-holdem-manger-suggestions

No I mean in the cash game tab "report". It shows my total history. And that I wanna keep. But say I want to also have stats from today and now on. A way to compare my foreign history from how I play now so to say.
I use the "plugging leak overall" stats and wish to use these stats in how I play from today too.

fozzy71
11-14-2009, 11:23 PM
Click 'All Hands' > [x] After: (The date you want to review from. )

idealdecor
11-16-2009, 02:51 PM
Click 'All Hands' > [x] After: (The date you want to review from. )

Ok but i meant when I am in the "reports" tab. Then I use to choose "plugging leaks01 overall" from "select report name from list". There are no "after" -option in that tab. I just can find it in the "session " tab.

fozzy71
11-16-2009, 04:26 PM
Ok but i meant when I am in the "reports" tab. Then I use to choose "plugging leaks01 overall" from "select report name from list". There are no "after" -option in that tab.

I know. It is part of the date range filter window which is set to 'All Hands' by default. Click 'All Hands' like I said and you will see the date filters.

I just can find it in the "session " tab.

There are date filters on all the tabs.

idealdecor
11-16-2009, 06:02 PM
I know. It is part of the date range filter window which is set to 'All Hands' by default. Click 'All Hands' like I said and you will see the date filters.

There are date filters on all the tabs.

Yes! I see now! Thanks a lot:) Immediate and good help as always from you.

Btw no answer from support and nor from the forum regarding the table manager issue. I mailed 3 times and asked in forum 2 times including your bump.

fozzy71
11-16-2009, 08:02 PM
Are you referring to the Table Scanner? I don't know what issue you are referring to.

idealdecor
11-18-2009, 10:03 AM
Are you referring to the Table Scanner? I don't know what issue you are referring to.

Sorry "table scanner" i mean of course:o
And its not about you. Its about the support of Table Scanner.