PDA

View Full Version : hem not importing all the hands

BornTuKill
04-03-2012, 01:24 PM
Im having problems with 888 not importing the 1 or 2 hands every few session which could impact my results, reimporting the hand wont work, even purging the hands from database wont work either. If i import these hands to another computer, the hands will show up. Seems like the hands were imported but just not showing up. This has been happening on and off for the last 6 months now at 888.I tried this on a new database etc, still having problems.

Patvs
04-03-2012, 09:28 PM
Update to: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.12.10_03Apr2012a.exe

Alau
04-11-2012, 10:03 AM
Same problema here. I tried to update and got and error :

" An error occurred while updating your DB (Big pots Support): A timeout has occured. If you were establishing a connection, increase Timeout Value in ConnectionString. If you were executing a command, increate the command Timeout Value in ConnectionString or in your NpgsqCommand objet.

Please close down any programs accessing the database and relauch Holdem Manager."

Alau
04-11-2012, 10:06 AM
The holdem manager stop working at the starting of the program.

Alau
04-11-2012, 05:06 PM
The HM1 update will perform a big database update when you run it.
So ignore any "not responding" error but wait for the program to unfreeze and the database update to finish.
Make sure you have enough free diskspace.
If you have a 40 GB database--> the database update would like 10 GB of free space (to use temporarily)

Run dbcontrolpanel.exe and create a new database, if you get the error posted above (see screenshot in previous post) upon startup. Then start HoldemManager (with the new database)--> go back to Options--> Database Management--> Connect--> select your OLD database--> (set it as default)--> Start HoldemManager again
(if you get the same error AGAIN, reimport your hands into the new database)

BornTuKill
04-28-2012, 01:01 PM
Im still having problem with HEM not importing all hands, purge doesnt work because the hands are hidden, not correctly detected/deleted.The missing hands will show up in new database,but not original database. I rather not start a new database every so often if possible. Is there a fix for this or a known source of the problem?Was told 1.12.09 would fix the problem, still having issues.Thanks

Patvs
04-28-2012, 10:35 PM
Update to:
HM1: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/manager-bugs/203041-party-poker-sng-prize-miscalculation-2.html#post1135851