PDA

View Full Version : Hmimport.exe memory usage

Luke4130
11-13-2009, 06:36 PM
My hmimport.exe has started using a ton of memory today

http://www.legopoker.com/img/uploads/php9vwWhg1258151301.png

I tried removing all the import folders and still get the same error, its also peaking at 25% CPU. Im using 1.09.02 on windows 7 fwiw. Any ideas?

Thank you.

fozzy71
11-13-2009, 10:38 PM
I am not sure what could cause this. Give me a few more details and I will ask my colleagues and the developer.

What firewall and anti-virus? Is HM running as admin? What other software are you running while this was happening? Can you take a screen shot of the entire task manager, instead of cropping it? What poker site(s) are you playing? Was this during a bulk import, or while running auto import?

Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config.

- If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called holdemmanager.
- To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button.
- Click this and attach the file.

fozzy71
11-24-2009, 11:32 AM
Copying the email info/attachments here.

Can you please take another screen shot, and do not resize it. This screen shot is far too small to read.

Im using AVG anti virus and windows firewall. HM is running as admin. I've attached a screenshot of my entire task manager to show what other software im using. Im playing ladbrokes, pacific [via handgrabber], FTP, stars, UB, ongame and party [at various times] and also importing via 2 hand history services. It happens during auto import and bulk imports and also happens if i remove all the auto import folders and restart the program. It happens pretty much constantly when HM is open, seems to be little variation as any import is taking place

Luke4130
11-24-2009, 11:51 AM
It always changed it into a tiny jpeg when i uploaded it as a png, so i've uploaded it as a bigger jpeg now.

Thanks for your help.

netsrak
11-24-2009, 01:09 PM
Please mail the original screenshot with a link to this thread to support@holdemmanager.net

Rvg72
11-26-2009, 10:03 PM
Hi, that is a little strange although HmImport does try to use a bit of available memory to cache various data during the import process to try and improve performance so unless it is causing problems with other programs I wouldn't worry about it and on the 1st of December (when the monthly cache is empty) it should be down to normal levels again

Roy