PDA

View Full Version : HUD & import doesn't work - moved from 'HUD doesn't work on Ongame' thread.

srz
11-13-2009, 10:29 AM
HEM has been working with Ongame (Betsson) before, but today I haven't been able to import hands or see HUD there. Table manager lists tables, but it doesn't notice any players in them. HUD doesn't draw anything to the screen. Import doesn't import any hands, but seems to be trying to do something anyway. And whatever that is, it does it really slow (see the pic). The bar has been like that for about 5min.

Windows vista
Hold'em + Omaha Manager Professional 1.09.01
310K hands in database

fozzy71
11-13-2009, 01:29 PM
It appears as though you have configured the archive folder incorrectly. It is scanning many duplicates, which causes the slowdown with auto import and keeps the HUD from working.

Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config.

- If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called holdemmanager.
- To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button.
- Click this and attach the file.

FabianW
11-13-2009, 08:05 PM
I have the same problem!

I did the latest update, but then HEM wouldn't open anymore, so I renamed the config data and created a new database, etc.

now when I am launching the HUD, it shows the tables but doesn't recognize any players, it says 0/6, etc.

I didn't understand the explanations you gave the original poster, will you please elaborate more on what I have to do, to make it work again, thank you!

fozzy71
11-13-2009, 11:06 PM
I have the same problem!

I did the latest update, but then HEM wouldn't open anymore, so I renamed the config data and created a new database, etc.

now when I am launching the HUD, it shows the tables but doesn't recognize any players, it says 0/6, etc.

I didn't understand the explanations you gave the original poster, will you please elaborate more on what I have to do, to make it work again, thank you!

This is not the same problem as the OP. We prefer if you make a new thread for your problems typically, so we dont confuse 2 posters.

1) Please make sure you have 1.09.02 installed - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate.exe
2) If that doesn't help, please answer these questions - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174
3) Post the answers in a new thread on the HM Forums - http://forums.holdemmanager.com/index.php

csoda
11-13-2009, 11:22 PM
I have find out the problem reason on ongame.
Win 7 whit actual beta, the hud dos not starting. And the hm do not find any new files. But the bwin sw saving the hands.

The reason is that, the bwin sw do not change the data attribute of saving file! If its exits! Then the HM will skip it form checking if its not changed the mod date!!!

Ah i find out that the last beta is changed in this option?

fozzy71
11-13-2009, 11:34 PM
I have find out the problem reason on ongame.
Win 7 whit actual beta, the hud dos not starting. And the hm do not find any new files. But the bwin sw saving the hands.

The reason is that, the bwin sw do not change the data attribute of saving file! If its exits! Then the HM will skip it form checking if its not changed the mod date!!!

Ah i find out that the last beta is changed in this option?

Delete/move the handhistory file to your archive, and try again. To try and help let HM move the files, it is best if you close your poker client before you stop importing and close HM.

csoda
11-14-2009, 12:00 AM
Delete/move the handhistory file to your archive, and try again. To try and help let HM move the files, it is best if you close your poker client before you stop importing and close HM.

A yes. that will be solve, if i stop the bwin client!
Do not think aboit it, I never closin the progam... Then i need it.

Thx!

csoda
11-16-2009, 05:00 PM
Ehh, i do not get how this program work.
Some times HUD starting sometime its not :(

fozzy71
11-16-2009, 05:23 PM
When the HUD doesnt appear please try using the table finder - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=54