PDA

View Full Version : FullTilt/Vista: Table Manager recognizes table, but shows 0/6 players

Melvilleq
11-13-2009, 12:48 PM
I help a friend to install HEM; but I don't have a ton of experience in Vista, because I still use XP. The problem is, as the title says: Table manager opens, recognizes table, but shows no players.

1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12?

2) What Poker Site are you playing on and which gametype and does the problem occur on more than 1 site?

Full Tilt, ringgames, 6max and FR

2a) Have you clicked the Start Auto Import Button?

Yessir.

3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site?

Yessir.

4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ?

Configuration is correct. Regarding HHs showing up: Sorry, my friend had to leave and took his computer with him, can't give you the answer right now.

5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager?

Nope.

5a) Do they import if you create a new database?

The database is new.

6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work?

Table Manager finds the table. I tried table finder anyway. It said something like "doesn't find more tables".

7) If you open the HH are they written in English?

Ok, that MIGHT be something. I know my friend has installed the GERMAN version of Full Tilt. Could this be the problem? Could this explain the bug of recognizing tables, but not the players?

8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled?

Yessir.

9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file?

Sorry, my friend had to leave and took his computer with him, can't attach it right now. Still hope you might give me some answers now. Config file will follow.

We also had a look at the administrator rights of the two exe files, and they were fine.

Thanks for your help!

netsrak
11-13-2009, 01:42 PM
All the symptoms fit to non english handhistories.

Melvilleq
11-13-2009, 02:42 PM
thx netsrak, we'll try and let you know what happened.