PDA

View Full Version : windows 7 failed to establish connection to 127.0.0.1 STILL not workin

czechish
11-13-2009, 09:49 AM
:D:D:D:D:D:D::D:D:D:
EDIT: SEEMS TO BE FIXED BY DOING EXACTLY(!!!!!!!) THIS http://forums.holdemmanager.com/showpost.php?p=99782&postcount=10
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :D

hi!

after i did all the changes you said in the other threads - admin stuff for all three exe - hosts file - postmaster - reinstalling - UAC - etc. it still doesn't work!!!!!!!
the postgre services starts, HM starts, connects to the database, all fine. (finally! first it was like not connecting at all at start up. after i did the postmaster stuff i finally starts with connecting (so i suppose the firewall isn the prob, because i get connection. i can for example crate a new DB and stuff))

but then suddenly, when HM does stuff like importing an so on it crashes the 127.0.0.1 connection. closed by remote host...
and then "FAILED TO ESTABLISH CONNECTION TO 127.0.0.1" when i manually restart the service via services.msc then it works for few minutes, few hands and the it crashes the service again. also tried postgres 8.2 8.3 and now 8.4.

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy??????????????? im desperate. doing this for 4 days now and it won't work. any way :(((((((((

HELP ME PLEASSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEE
thx