PDA

View Full Version : hud multipanel

EmiDel
11-13-2009, 08:50 AM
hello

now trying to configure a hud multipanel I encountered a problem in positioning delel annoying stat around player.

http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/8233/hmhud.png

The problem is esclusivamnte panel below, in fact over 5 player of the placement is regular epreciso, while for the position right of the window PLACEMENT is impossible.

if you position it just confirmed everything with the DONE button panel to the right bottom of the stat is decentralized.

when instead I can put into place that, all other glia, the pressing done, you hand in decentralizing report.

anyone have any idea how to solve?

fozzy71
11-13-2009, 01:16 PM
Have you tried changing the Grid % back to 1%, and see if it helps?

Please attach your prefs.xml file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder. If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called prefs. To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button. Click this and attach the file.

_Loki_
11-13-2009, 01:18 PM
isn't it because that one panel is aligned right maybe instead of centred ?

The "ubivec" top panel goes all the way to the edge of the screen & has big numbers in it at the moment & the panels are aligned to grow from the right ?

EmiDel
11-13-2009, 01:45 PM
isn't it because that one panel is aligned right maybe instead of centred ?

The "ubivec" top panel goes all the way to the edge of the screen & has big numbers in it at the moment & the panels are aligned to grow from the right ?

true! that panel is aligned to the right rather than as others left. can I change the alignment?

@ fozzy71: I modified the first message and attach the file prefs.xml:)

ty for help

_Loki_
11-13-2009, 02:24 PM
Yes - check the "card & alignment edit" box in tables preferences & click "apply"

play at a table or go to a table thats full & you can change alignment by clicking the grey line around the top panel. then move the top panel to suit you & then uncheck that box you checked & click "done"

issue
11-14-2009, 09:08 AM
Same error here. I draged it holding ctrl+mouse1

EmiDel
11-14-2009, 11:09 AM
Yes - check the "card & alignment edit" box in tables preferences & click "apply"

play at a table or go to a table thats full & you can change alignment by clicking the grey line around the top panel. then move the top panel to suit you & then uncheck that box you checked & click "done"

perfect! Now all panels are properly aligned.

thank Loki

fozzy71
11-14-2009, 02:10 PM
Same error here. I draged it holding ctrl+mouse1

Right-Click + Drag

or

Ctrl + Right-Click + Drag