PDA

View Full Version : Add squeeze stat into main pop up

Ekslem
11-13-2009, 07:15 AM
I have tried and tried, but prob due to my ignorance I am not able to add the squeeze stat into my main pop up.

Can someone quickly explain to me in exact steps how to add this squeeze stat into my main pop up? I want to have it visible on a line somewhere around my 3B and 4B Preflop stats.

And when is a player squeezing too much and when too less? So what is the standard squeeze value range.

Thanks for helping me out.

netsrak
11-13-2009, 08:09 AM
I think you need to create a new popup by cloning the existing one and then you can add the stats you like.

After completion you need to connect the new popup to the stats where you want to see it or select it as the main popup in player preferences -> appearance.
http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=80

Ekslem
11-13-2009, 08:33 AM
Well, I guess I have to.

Tried to watch the vid included in the FAQ link on how to clone and edit pop ups. I however only have sounds and no moving pictures. I tried opening in different players (VLC, Windows). Seems not to be working properly. Any idea?

fozzy71
11-13-2009, 01:10 PM
Those AVI files have always played fine for me using VLC. Have you tried installing the K-Lite or DIVX Codecs to see if it helps?