PDA

View Full Version : PostgresSQL problem plz help

BrokerStarz
11-12-2009, 07:43 PM
i jus got a full version of holdem manager. im having a problem. i installed holdemmanager but the PostgresSQL installation isnt working to well. i got to the Initialize database cluster section and when i typed in postgrespass for the password like it said to do on the setup page of holdemmanager.com i click next and get a pop up saying "The Secondary Logon service is not running. This service is required for the installer to initialize the database. Please start this service and try again."

I had PostgresSQL before, when i had PokerTracker 3. but I uninstalled it and deleted the folders and tried to install it again but doesnt work.

plz help

Patvs
11-12-2009, 08:00 PM
The "secondary logon" not found error is very common. To fix this, rightclick my computer---> Manage--->Services and Applications---> Services---> find Secondary Logon (and start service)

BrokerStarz
11-12-2009, 08:01 PM
The "secondary logon" not found error is very common. To fix this, rightclick my computer---> Manage--->Services and Applications---> Services---> find Secondary Logon (and start service)

but i have windows 7
is it the same?

fozzy71
11-12-2009, 09:38 PM
Windows 7 is what he is referring to.