PDA

View Full Version : I need help setting up my Hold'em Manager

Travin
11-12-2009, 06:56 PM
Would anyone like to assist me with setting this program on my computer? I tried but ran into a snag.

Please help!!!!!

Travin
11-12-2009, 07:03 PM
Does anyone want to help me install this program? I have not been successful in my attempts.

Thank you

Travin
11-12-2009, 07:26 PM
Is there a customer Service phone # to call, so I can have someone walk me thru step by step?

This forum stuff is too difficult to get any help, unless someone wants to call me on my cell directly....

Is anyone interested in helping me with getting this application uploaded to my computer?

Travin
11-12-2009, 07:29 PM
Is there a customer Service phone # to call, so I can have someone walk me thru step by step?

This forum stuff is too difficult to get any help, unless someone wants to call me on my cell directly....

Is anyone interested in helping me with getting this application uploaded to my computer?

Travin
11-12-2009, 07:34 PM

Travin
11-12-2009, 07:40 PM

Travin
11-12-2009, 07:41 PM

fozzy71
11-12-2009, 09:13 PM
I can not believe you made 7 different threads about this, in addition to the PM you sent me.

Please email me at fozzy@holdemmanager.net so we can schedule a Teamviewer session. Download the Teamviewer Quick Support Module - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/TeamViewerQS.exe. It does not need to be installed, as it can run directly from your Desktop/Directory. Please let me know what time zone you are in and what time/days are convenient for you.