PDA

View Full Version : Import/Display problem for some (first/last (SnG)) hands

CheckeredFlag
11-12-2009, 12:02 PM
Hello @all,

the normal import is working well.

But at some (not all) SnGs HM doesn't import or display the first and/or the last hand I've played in this SnG.

I've looked into the HH files. The lost hands are in there but doesn't appear under the Tourney-tab.

Thanks in advance!

fozzy71
11-12-2009, 01:16 PM
What site? What version of HM? What operating system?

Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure UAC is disabled http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmmain.aspx?faqid=73 or else you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab. Windows 7 you MUST set all the executables to always run as admin.

Try to reimport the hands:

To get all your missed hands imported

1) Right-Click your Desktop > New > Folder.
2) Go to your \HMArchive folder - To verify the path, go to Options > Configure Auto Import Folders > Edit > Archive Folder: _________.
3) Open that folder and copy the hands (folders of hands) you think it has missed. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31). Also get any hand files that are in your \poker site\hand history folder.
4) Paste them into your new desktop folder > HM > Import From Folder.

If that doesnt help, Please zip and email the original problem hand histories, with a link to this thread, to support@holdemmanager.net

CheckeredFlag
11-12-2009, 02:30 PM
What site? What version of HM? What operating system?

PokerStars
1.09.01 (also the Betas before)
Windows 7

Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure UAC is disabled

UAC is disabled, 'I'm Admin' ;)
btw: I think HM wouldn't import one hand then.?

Try to reimport the hands:

Tried: HM doesn't find any new hands. Also after I cropped one particular file to the missed hands only (first 2 and last 1).

If that doesnt help, Please zip and email the original problem hand histories, with a link to this thread, to support@holdemmanager.net

OK

I'm not sure at all: Maybe HM imports the hands already but - whyever - don't show them unter the Tourney tab.?

netsrak
11-13-2009, 04:16 AM
For importing the hands again you need to copy them to a different folder and import them via import file or import from folder.

If that doesn't help mail them as Fozzy posted.

CheckeredFlag
11-13-2009, 09:13 AM
For importing the hands again you need to copy them to a different folder and import them via import file or import from folder.

Jepp, that's what I did.

If that doesn't help mail them as Fozzy posted.

I've already send them with a attached fully HH file

l8r