PDA

View Full Version : Table "Always on Top"

Makonnen
09-11-2008, 07:33 PM
X-Post from 2+2, where it got kind of buried.

Not sure how to explain clearly, but some tables' HUD Overlays are "always on top," so they sit on top of other tables (or, right now, on top of this window as well). They only go away if I minimize that table (they are minimized with the table).

If I turn off the HUD and relaunch it, sometimes the problem goes away, sometimes not. "Always on Top" is not checked in preferences.

Makes it pretty unusable, unfortunately.

morny
09-11-2008, 07:42 PM
Have you force on top selected in Hud Options > Table Preferences, youll need to restart HM after disabling it btw

Makonnen
09-11-2008, 07:45 PM
No, that option is not selected, and has never been selected.

It only affects _a single_ table. So, thirteen tables will behave "correctly," but one's stats will remain "on top" unless that one is minimized.

morny
09-11-2008, 07:48 PM
Can you try this build and see if it still occurs http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.06.03g.exe

Makonnen
09-12-2008, 01:33 PM
All worked great last night, thanks! I'll reply in this thread if it happens again ...

Makonnen
09-12-2008, 10:23 PM
I spoke too soon. It's baaaaaaaaaaaack. Right now, there are stats appearing above this web page--stats for one table are "on top" of everything else, unless I minimize that table.

morny
09-14-2008, 02:19 PM
Are you sure you havent enabled force on top in maybe your 2nd or 3rd configuration, maybe you used the table finder and added IE or Firefox by mistake instead of the table? If so please navigate to C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config and open the ExeNames.txt and ensure that InternetExplorer or Firefox etc isnt selected in there and if so please delete that line and save the document

Makonnen
09-16-2008, 02:41 PM
Are you sure you havent enabled force on top in maybe your 2nd or 3rd configuration, maybe you used the table finder and added IE or Firefox by mistake instead of the table? If so please navigate to C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config and open the ExeNames.txt and ensure that InternetExplorer or Firefox etc isnt selected in there and if so please delete that line and save the document

Hi there! Yes, I am positive force on top is unchecked. Remember, only A SINGLE table manifests the issue at a time. ExeNames.txt is clean--nothing in there other than poker sites.

I am in Texas, and am currently without power thanks to Ike, so it may be a few days before I can get back to this, but when I do, I'll make a screenshot fo what is happening and post it.