PDA

View Full Version : HUD only showing some players? - UB

cjbridle
11-12-2009, 10:58 AM
Hi,

I just re-installed the new patch. and the HUD was working perfectly yesterday. but when i started playing today I think i accidently had two different player preferences set for the one game type (both default and one i set up). Anyway im not sure if that caused the problem but this is what happens.

The hands are importing fine, but only 3 players' HUD shows up. The rest dont show up. I tried reloading the HUD, and i deleted my player preference and even with the default HUD targeting UB games it didnt work. It affects both cash and SnGs.

I loaded up FT and everything works perfectly.

hope that made sense. i can take ss if needed

netsrak
11-12-2009, 11:20 AM
If you move the stats with the right mouse key - is it possible that the other stats are behind this ones or outside of the table area?

Please post a screenshot of a table and the belonging table manager window

cjbridle
11-12-2009, 08:27 PM
I tried resizing the window and moving the stats and i couldnt find the rest of them :(

its always these 4 seats that show and the others dont.

The only other thing ive changed before this problem started is i ticked the 'track live hands' box in the site options.

http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/2808/hud2.jpg

fozzy71
11-12-2009, 10:00 PM
1) Close HM and the Table Manager.
2) Delete your existing position files, so HM will rebuild them to default.
3) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\pospref.txt and pospref2.txt.
4) Rename or delete the prefs.xml file also, to reset the HUD to default.

cjbridle
11-12-2009, 10:11 PM
deleted the positioning files.

problem still exists :(

Just fixed it!

I right clicked on the table in the 'table manager' window. clicked the 9max box. clicked ok. and they all reappeared again.

:)

fozzy71
11-12-2009, 10:57 PM
Nice, and thank you for letting us know your solution.

frankie4dita
11-14-2009, 07:24 AM
I have the same problem, my tables on Absolute are treated as 4-max tables, and if I try to treat them as 6max tables the correction only lasts for one hand, and then the hud shows my tables as 4max tables again. Any suggestions? Thanks.

netsrak
11-14-2009, 08:09 AM
Which HM version?

Try Site options -> Absolute -> attempt detection of 4max-tables.

frankie4dita
11-14-2009, 08:36 AM
Version 1.09.02.
I will try the detection for 4-max tables for my next session and I'll let you know.

deathduck
02-05-2010, 07:27 AM
I was having this same problem and I had to turn OFF detection of 4 max tables on order to get my HUD displaying 6 max properly again.