PDA

View Full Version : Imported hands with betfair

guilavoie23
11-12-2009, 10:12 AM
With ultimate bet it's perfect but when I try to use it with betfair it doesn't work... I can't imported hands on my holdemmanager and i can't even see my name with the site in find player...

1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using?
Professional 1.09.01

2) a. What poker site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than one site?
Only with betfair
b. Which type of game(s) are you playing? NL, FL, Omaha, SnGs, MTT
I made a test with NL play money
c. Have you clicked on the Start Auto Import button?
Yes

3) Often times, it is one setting or one box that has not been selected that causes the problem. Please see our detailed FAQs on configuring Holdem Manager to work with select poker sites to make sure that your HUD is set up properly for your selected poker site.
Done

4) Check to see if the hand histories are showing up in the correct folder.
C:\Program Files\Betfair\Betfair Poker\HandHistory\guilavoie

5a) If the hand histories show up in the auto import folders, but they're not importing into the database, please create a new database and try importing some hands to test if it's a corrupt database.
Done

6) Have you tried the Table Finder and did it work?
Yes

7) If you open the hand history files, are they written in English? Note that they should be. If you have problems with SnGs and/or MTTs please try it with the english client of your pokersite.
Yes

8) Make sure UAC is disabled and unselect it and restart if it is.
Done

9) Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder.

Thanks

guilavoie23
11-12-2009, 11:03 AM
Is it really just because it's play money because I tried with UB and it doesn't work also with play money

netsrak
11-12-2009, 11:23 AM
Holdemmanager doesn't support play money