PDA

View Full Version : Tournament Support

_SJM
09-11-2008, 07:28 PM
Are we ever going to get full tourney support - sessions/graphs/ROI/ITM ect?

If so, when?

Do you not think your letting down your tournament customers?

There must have been 30+ updates since you last promised support.

I'm offering 2-1 it's not this year.

jonathanb
09-11-2008, 07:52 PM
sadly i think you are right,

that remember me the ipoker/tourney manager support episode. They promise ipoker support for january 2008, and right now it's still unavailable (google cache of the old forum: http://tinyurl.com/3mx9uy )

fabio
09-11-2008, 08:02 PM
SJM, I take the bet for any amount ;)

Rvg72
09-11-2008, 08:07 PM
Sorry guys, it will not take that much longer and I would take any bet that it will be basically 100% functional and available before the end of October and I'm hoping available in private beta before the end of this month but that might be stretching it. Can't really expand much on that but it is coming along.

Roy

_SJM
11-02-2008, 09:32 AM
Sorry guys, it will not take that much longer and I would take any bet that it will be basically 100% functional and available before the end of October and I'm hoping available in private beta before the end of this month but that might be stretching it. Can't really expand much on that but it is coming along.

Roy

Story of my life, i see a money making opportunity and fail to act. :rolleyes:

So, when will the next failed deadline be, Xmas? New year?

I feel i've earned the right to be sarcastic. :)

morny
11-02-2008, 09:42 AM
Working on this at the moment so it shouldnt be too long now but dont have an accurate ETA as in days

DrawMaster
01-03-2009, 07:33 PM
Well nobody got it before Christmas since I underestimated how much time would be taken by Christmas season festivities but I'm making really good progress on this. Basically I'm at the point where I am going through every person who sent me tourneys, importing them all trying to ensure that it gets everything right that it possible can get right and then I send off a few screen shots to the person who sent the hands. Knocked off about a dozen so far and most of these have been very large samples.

I think those of you used to having to manually edit results or be forced to download summaries are going to be pleasantly surprised at just how much info it gets from the hand history files. We're probably looking at around 4 or 5 more days at least before the first people get advanced copies to play around with and not much more than that before we release it as part of the 1.08 beta

Roy

Any news on this tournament support? I hope we get it before X-mas :o

morny
01-03-2009, 07:44 PM
Roy said hes still working on this, we could have released it sooner but it would have been too buggy so were trying to iron out all the bugs before we get that far.