PDA

View Full Version : I dont want to lose my serial code

fran1902
11-11-2009, 09:20 PM
Well, i have to format my pc and re install everything, but i dont want to lose my serial code for #PC1, how can i do it without having to use #PC2 serial code??? :confused:

Thanks! :D

pygoc3ntrus
11-11-2009, 09:22 PM
Well, i have to format my pc and re install everything, but i dont want to lose my serial code for #PC1, how can i do it without having to use #PC2 serial code??? :confused:

Thanks! :D

fozzy71
11-11-2009, 10:51 PM
You can use the same code for 2 PC's, just choose the PC#2 slot when registering.

Please try using our registration system to register your current/new license. Then you will be able to retrieve or reset your own license, as needed. http://www.holdemmanager.net/Registration/

To get your current license from your running installation of HEM: Help > Show Serial Number

You will need to sign up, login, and then change your code, then logout/login, to verify it was reset.

fran1902
11-13-2009, 02:34 PM
What i want to do is to use the same serial code in the same computer, but if i clean up and reinstall everything it will ask me to use the PC#2 from my serial code, i want to know if i can use again PC#1, or have to reset my license to do that?
Thanks!

fozzy71
11-13-2009, 02:59 PM
Yes, but it really doesnt matter which way you do it. Just follow the registration site instructions and reset pc#1