PDA

View Full Version : Auto import bug

raptorjr
09-11-2008, 05:52 PM
To me it seems like only importing 100 hands and not all new hands when using auto import is a bug.

I dont use the HUD function and dont want HM running while i'm playing. Another thing i dont want is to chase around the computer ans select to import single files when i'm done playing. I want to configure where i have my HHs for my different sites and press a button to get the imported. I thought auti import would do that for me.
But now i found out that auto import only imports the last 100 hands and that is a big problem since if that happends it is not possible to import the rest of the hands even by selecting to import that specific file.

This problem is with Microgaming and there SQLite gamehistory file. Dont know if it is the same with other sites.

Rvg72
09-11-2008, 08:25 PM
Please use "Import File" if you want to import all of the hands in the Prima DB. I put the 100 hand limit for auto import because not doing so caused other issues for people

Roy

raptorjr
09-12-2008, 11:18 AM
Then you should have a varning about that and/or still make it possible to after that mistake select the file and import the missing hands. However strange that PT has managed to make this work in a easier way.

But i do appreciate that you have trial period, would have been pretty angry if i bought HM.