PDA

View Full Version : HUD not working. Need help on numbers 6,8,9

MrAggromonkey
11-11-2009, 08:02 PM
It seems like the software is working (importing, etc) but the HUD does not display other players stats.

1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12?

Trial 1.09. I just downloaded it 2-3 hours ago.

2) What Poker Site are you playing on and which gametype and does the problem occur on more than 1 site?

I play Bodog only. Cash game.

2a) Have you clicked the Start Auto Import Button?

Yes, seems to work.

3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site?

I believe so. I remember going through those instructions not 100% sure that I finished b/f being linked to another page. For some reason, I just looked at those FAQ and I don't see Bodog on the list anymore.

4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ?

Yup, I have it stored..
C:\Users\Sol\Documents\Holdem manager archive

5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager?

Yes

5a) Do they import if you create a new database?

I guess..
or are you talking about the PostgreSQL database? I don't know how to get to that screen again. It showed at start up, right?

6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work?

I tried to follow the instructions but I don't see any button that says table finder. The closest I see is table scanner.

7) If you open the HH are they written in English?

The raw text file that is saved in folder? yes.

8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled?

Vista here
I don't understand this user account instruction. It says click one of the user account. I click on the icon for my administrator account but it doesn't do anything.

9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file?

I don't understand this question nor the instructions associated with it.

fozzy71
11-11-2009, 08:48 PM
It seems like the software is working (importing, etc) but the HUD does not display other players stats.

1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12?

Trial 1.09. I just downloaded it 2-3 hours ago.

2) What Poker Site are you playing on and which gametype and does the problem occur on more than 1 site?

I play Bodog only. Cash game.

Are you using the hand grabber?

3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site?

I believe so. I remember going through those instructions not 100% sure that I finished b/f being linked to another page. For some reason, I just looked at those FAQ and I don't see Bodog on the list anymore.

Currently You need to use the hand grabber, but we are adding bodog support in the upcoming beta versions.

How can I configure Holdem Manager to work with Bodog? (http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=145)

4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ?

Yup, I have it stored..
C:\Users\Sol\Documents\Holdem manager archive

This doesnt seem right. That is where the hands should go after HM imports them. The hand grabber usually saves them to c:\program files\bodog hand grabber\history

6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work?

I tried to follow the instructions but I don't see any button that says table finder. The closest I see is table scanner.

When you start auto import the Table Manager opens up. From that you can get to the Table Finder - table finder - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=54

Vista here
I don't understand this user account instruction. It says click one of the user account. I click on the icon for my administrator account but it doesn't do anything.

Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure UAC is disabled http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmmain.aspx?faqid=73 or else you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab. Windows 7 you MUST set all the executables to always run as admin.

9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file?

I don't understand this question nor the instructions associated with it.

Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config.

- If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called holdemmanager.
- To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button.
- Click this and attach the file.

MrAggromonkey
11-11-2009, 10:29 PM
Thank you. I am working through the things that you pointed out.

I think that I am good on the import. I think that has been working. Yes, I am using the hand grabber.

Table manager does not pop up when I click auto import.
------
In the section about the configuration for Bodog (the link that you gave),
Under item 6, I don't understand this..

3. Adjust the panels to the correct positions in your HUD.
5. In Table Manager, click on File > Save Positons

-------
"This doesnt seem right. That is where the hands should go after HM imports them. The hand grabber usually saves them to c:\program files\bodog hand grabber\history"

I think it's fine as is. It seems to be saving the data. To save things in program files, it has to ask the administrator if that is okay. I think it could create an issue if we try to get it to save in program files somewhere.

-------------
New problem- whenever I exit hold em manager, it says
Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately.

Collection was modified: enumeration operation may not execute.

fozzy71
11-11-2009, 11:44 PM

Table manager does not pop up when I click auto import.
-------------
New problem- whenever I exit hold em manager, it says
Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately.

Collection was modified: enumeration operation may not execute.

Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure UAC is disabled http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmmain.aspx?faqid=73 or else you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab. Windows 7 you MUST set all the executables to always run as admin.

If it still wont open the table manager try this:

0. Make sure you have installed the latest Beta version.
1. Note your database connection settings from the database management
2. Close holdemmanager
3. Go to the folder config in the holdemmanager installation path
4. Rename the file holdemmanager.config to holdemmanager.config.corrupt or sth. like that.
5. Under Vista make sure that UAC is switched off or check the administrator settings for holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe under properties->compatibility
6. Restart Holdemmanager
7. Holdemmanager reinstalls and displays some messages and warnings
7a. A new holdemmanager.config file is generated
8. Reconfigure your database connection
9. After successful start reconfigure your Auto-import settings
10. Table manager should start again.

MrAggromonkey
11-12-2009, 09:05 AM
I did set those as administrator before but I think I had the program was opened so it did not work.
I gave the administrator access to HMHUD & HoldemManager into executables. Are those the only 2 that I have to do that for?

Once I closed the program and did it, it works now- Table manager pops up.

When I go into the table finder menu, it doesn't show any unattached tables on the list (even though I was playing at a table while doing this). Also, those 4 red trianlges do not show. Let me try it again once Bodog is online again (they are down for scheduled maintenance right now).

It doesn't seem to have imported any hands from today. I do see that the hand grabber grabed new hands from today, 11/12. However, HoldEm manager has not created a new file with these hands in the directory where it usually puts them.

When I reboot HOldem Manager, the import screen has the first 3 buttons grayed out. the only one that you can click is stop import & it doesn't seem like it is importing anything.

edit:
Yea, trying it more back on Bodog now. There is definitely some problem with the import

fozzy71
11-12-2009, 02:17 PM
Please email me at fozzy@holdemmanager.net with a link to this thread, so we can schedule a Teamviewer session. Download the Teamviewer Quick Support Module - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/TeamViewerQS.exe. Please let me know what time zone you are in and what time/days are convenient for you.

MrAggromonkey
11-12-2009, 03:13 PM
done. email sent. had to send 2nd email with the link b/c I forgot first time