PDA

View Full Version : Holdem Manager 1.12.09 not importing PokerStars

lozingitall
03-31-2012, 01:24 AM
I just got set back up on Stars, and am having trouble importing hands into HoldemManager. I have version 1.12.09 of HM, and it does not seem to be reading the hand histories. I have tried using another database, which did import about 10% of the hands. When trying to import the hand history files individually, I am still having trouble. I even tried to relocate the hand history save location of Stars. Please let me know how to proceed.

lozingitall
03-31-2012, 03:20 AM
I just got set back up on Stars, and am having trouble importing hands into HoldemManager. I have version 1.12.09 of HM, and it does not seem to be reading the hand histories. I have tried using another database, which did import about 10% of the hands. When trying to import the hand history files individually, I am still having trouble. I even tried to relocate the hand history save location of Stars. Please let me know how to proceed.

Okay, I seem to have fixed the problem and hands are importing again

kenderpl
03-31-2013, 12:48 PM
Okay, I seem to have fixed the problem and hands are importing again
I also have the problem with PS hands not importing - what have you done to remedy that?

Patvs
03-31-2013, 09:21 PM
Update: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.13.01_27Mar2013.exe

Reimport your hands into a new empty database.