PDA

View Full Version : Can't purge hands.

Hasuwelder
11-11-2009, 05:20 PM
I purged hands but they are still appear in HUD and "Players" tab. How can I do Cache Rebuild or something else to comlpetely remove them?

fozzy71
11-11-2009, 09:58 PM
This is not possible currently.

The only work around for this currently would be to export the hands after purging them, and import those hands to a new DB.

This thread is a bit wordy, but the last reply by the developer should explain things. http://forums.holdemmanager.com/showpost.php?p=102660&postcount=10

Sylarr
12-10-2009, 02:22 AM
Is there a table in the database I can clear to manually clear the HUD cache?

Through an error in the parsing of PartyPoker handhistories all players were given 100% VPIP (this error is now fixed in latest beta) and this skewed HUD numbers by a lot obviously. So I really need to clear the HUD cache but I'm hoping there's a way to do it without reimporting everything.

I don't mind getting my hands dirty and diving straight into the SQL if necessary. I have several backups if things get messed up.

fozzy71
12-10-2009, 02:47 AM
This is actually being discussed internally today via email for this specific reason. I have linked them to this thread.

fozzy71
12-12-2009, 08:03 PM
The developer is working on adding a way to remove HUD Cache stats but stats need to be deleted for the entire month. So, you could wipe out all stats from December on Party Poker for example but not from a specific day. So combining a hand history purge where you select a full month with a cache purge for the month should accomplish what people are asking for.