PDA

View Full Version : HM doenst start anymore anyhow...

bananeffm
11-11-2009, 05:10 PM
As the topic says, HM just stopped working for me on my pc.
This morning it said there is a program stopping hm from start.
I ignored that and hoped everything will be fine after is restart. But no.
Nothing but a big timestop on my computer after triing to start Hm. I reinstalled. Nothin but a masterlaaaaaaaaaaaaaag, the explorer is nearly crushed when i try to open HM.

EDIT:
Im running XP. Everything worked fine this morning. I had a tourney session and everything was fine. I closed HM and later on i wanted open it again for a little cash game session. And i got a message like an other prgram would block hm. Dont remember the exact message. If try to open HM now absolutely nothing happens but a lag in the explorer. There is no hm.exe running...
I reinstalled HM but nothing changed...
So my status is: Nothin happens when i try to open HM.exe...

EDIT²: I also tried it by closing AV and Firewall, but that changed nothing...

EDIT³: If i try startup HM, it appaers for like 3-4 seconds in the taskmanager and instantly disappears again...
Now i tried Deleting HM completely, also postgresql i reinstalled. Deactivating AV and Firewall.... im completely done with this. I REALLY need some help... I want to play... there are the FTOPS right now... CAN PLS SOMEBODY be so kind and help me...
thx

fozzy71
11-11-2009, 10:01 PM
What firewall and anti-virus are you using? What version of HM? You may want to uninstall them temporarily.

Close HEM and your anti-virus and delete any \xenocode\appliance cache folders and any other possible false positive files.

1. Enable "Show hidden files and folders" under Control Panel -> Folder Options -> View
2. Go to C:\Users\%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\Xenocode\Appl iance Cache and delete every folder you can find in there

If you are on XP, that location is C:\Documents and Settings\%USERPROFILE%\Local\Application Data\xenocode\appliance cache

Empty your recycle bin.

reboot

Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate.exe