PDA

View Full Version : FTP Huds

a.k.a.Also
11-10-2009, 07:59 PM
Finally decided to try and sort my HUD alignment problems out.
I have totally different HUDS on FTP for NLHE and PLO8. PLO8 is single block the others multipanel.
Try as I might I cannot position them differently, move the PLO8 around and the NLHE follows once I save the settings, and vice versa.
I have started afresh with the pospref.txt files and saved each variation after each attempt to sort placement.
At the moment my NLHE settings are saving in the postpref2 file, and I'm gradually getting extra lines for these HUDs but no entry for the PLO8 HUD, although there were multiple lines for it in the old file.
Any ideas?

Also it would be nice to have a slicker way to make adjustments, having to access HUD options, tables preferences and Table manager to save settings seems a little clunky.
I also still get the problems with the multi panels going haywire if WYSIWYG is still unchecked at the end of a hand on a live table.

V1.09 on Vista 64

fozzy71
11-10-2009, 08:59 PM
My guess is the Use For: tab is not setup properly. What site(s) do you play? How many HUD configs are you using?

Here is our FAQ about multiple configs - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=135

Please attach your prefs.xml file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder. If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called prefs. To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button. Click this and attach the file.

a.k.a.Also
11-10-2009, 09:28 PM
mainly playing FTP atm but stars also.
Just concentrating on the FTP setup for now.
prefsxml looks a right mess - lots of experimental huds which could do with ditching by the looks of things.
I'll check use for tabs, have a tidy up and get back to you.

Thanks for quick response as per usual :)

a.k.a.Also
11-10-2009, 11:16 PM
Ok so I didn't delete any HUDS , but I changed all but my PLO8 hud to other sites. I shut down HEM and deleted pospref & pospref2.
Opened up HEM and played an FTP PLO8 sng. The HUD autoopened and I dragged the panels into place. Despite updating and saving positions postpref2 is blank.

Sorry the prefs is such a mess!

The hud is called.......
ploeight

fozzy71
11-10-2009, 11:24 PM
If all else fails, you can export all the various HUD configs, delete your prefs.xml to restore it to default and import the HUDs you want to use now. That might make the Use For: tab less confusing.

If you need more help feel free to attach your prefs file for me to look at.

Please attach your prefs.xml file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder. If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called prefs. To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button. Click this and attach the file.