PDA

View Full Version : multi currency

texas donald
11-10-2009, 07:10 PM
I play ipoker and been using the new £ tables a lot. Just two quick questions:

1. Do you roughly know when the update will be available that will make HEM compatible with the new currencies

and

2. Will HEM update all the hands I have played in £ and convert them at the correct exchange rate, because at the moment my win rate/graphs etc are messed up since it tracks it as $.

Thanks

fozzy71
11-10-2009, 08:06 PM
I have forwarded this thread to the developer for a reply.

texas donald
11-23-2009, 09:37 PM
any further info as regards a timescale on when the update will be out? My HEM is so messed up thinking everything is in $ lol

fozzy71
11-24-2009, 11:58 AM
It is one of the main new features planned for the upcoming 1.10 beta versions. Subscribe to this thread for email notices and you will know when Roy starts posting the beta versions - http://forums.holdemmanager.com/showthread.php?t=20705

texas donald
12-16-2009, 08:43 AM
I have updated to the latest beta but it doesnt seem to have any multicurrency function???

Also, the hand replayer shows the hands in the top left of the table way out the way.. is this what I should do to correct it:

1) Close HM and the Table Manager.
2) Delete your existing position files, so HM will rebuild them to default.
3) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\pospref.txt and pospref2.txt. Also rename prefs.xml to prefs-old.xml so it can be restored to default.
4) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and open 1 cash table.
5) Use Ctrl Right-Click Drag to move the panels Move the main/first panel for each player first. This is the panel with the Note Icon (asterisk).

HUD Options > Tables Preferences > [x] Card and Alignment Edit will show the hole cards and community cards so you can position them.

netsrak
12-16-2009, 12:51 PM
Multi currency support is still in work.

You need to reposition your Hud stats with the Beta. Just move them with the right mouse key and after completion save the layout via table manager -> file -> save positions.

fozzy71
12-16-2009, 01:53 PM
Also, the hand replayer shows the hands in the top left of the table way out the way.. is this what I should do to correct it:
1) Close HM and the Table Manager.
2) Delete your existing position files, so HM will rebuild them to default.
3) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\pospref.txt and pospref2.txt. Also rename prefs.xml to prefs-old.xml so it can be restored to default.
4) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and open 1 cash table.
5) Use Ctrl Right-Click Drag to move the panels Move the main/first panel for each player first. This is the panel with the Note Icon (asterisk).

This is for resetting the HUD positions, on the tables and replayer. Not the replayer cards, or muck cards..

HUD Options > Tables Preferences > [x] Card and Alignment Edit will show the hole cards and community cards so you can position them.[/QUOTE]

That doesn't work for the replayer. Please post a screen shot of the problem with the replayer cards (just the replayer HUD).

To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button. Click this and attach the file.

fish
12-21-2009, 05:44 AM
There is no answer to the initial question #2:

--> Will HEM update all the hands I have played in £ and convert them at the correct exchange rate, because at the moment my win rate/graphs etc are messed up since it tracks it as $.

means:

When multi currency is implemented: will there be a way to convert the currency of the old wrong tables manually or automatically to make the database consistent.

Or as a workaround should work: delete the relevant tables and read the relevant hand histories again - they should be recognized correct then?

netsrak
12-21-2009, 06:24 AM
I answered in the other thread.

Kerith
12-27-2009, 01:13 PM
Can you quote or link to the other post, pleae? I don't know which thread you are talking about.

netsrak
12-27-2009, 01:53 PM
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/showthread.php?t=23075