PDA

View Full Version : Keep disconnecting on Ongame while HUD loads :-(

FoldRiverPlz
03-29-2012, 12:49 PM
Hi u smart HEM people :o)

I have this really annoying problem which basically makes it impossible for me to grind atm.

When I have opened up like 7 tables I start the Auto Import and it starts loading some hands: 58331

That looks normal. So far so good. Then the HUD pops up on one table. But it has to load some more hands before it pops up on the other tables as well.

While it loads I experience a lot of lag, so I simply sit out on all my tables. However it is not enough. After loading for a while Ongame shuts down this message pops up:

And it just happens every single time!! Really annoying. I tried 4 times last night and then I gave up. I am not quite sure what the problem is but it shouldnt be that difficult to fix? Can I do something so it doesn't have to import hands before a session?

P.S. I already tried to start auto import before the session but when I start playing it starts to import some new hands and I disconnect again.

I really hope you guys can help me out!!

Apprectiate it much!

Patvs
03-29-2012, 12:52 PM
Check if there are handhistory files 'stuck' in the auto import folders, and manually move all files to the archive folder, C:/HMArchve.

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Make sure your video card drivers and windows auto updates are fully updated. Run a manual Windows Update and install all updates, including all .net fra mework updates.

--

Update to: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.12.10_27Mar2012.exe

Note the HM1 update will perform a big database update when you run it.
So ignore any "not responding" error but wait for the program to unfreeze and the database update to finish.
Make sure you have enough free diskspace.
If you have a 40 GB database--> the database update would like 10 GB of free space (to use temporarily)

Run dbcontrolpanel.exe and create a new database, if you get an error upon startup.

FoldRiverPlz
03-29-2012, 01:36 PM
Check if there are handhistory files 'stuck' in the auto import folders, and manually move all files to the archive folder, C:/HMArchve.

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Make sure your video card drivers and windows auto updates are fully updated. Run a manual Windows Update and install all updates, including all .net fra mework updates.

--

Update to: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.12.10_27Mar2012.exe

Note the HM1 update will perform a big database update when you run it.
So ignore any "not responding" error but wait for the program to unfreeze and the database update to finish.
Make sure you have enough free diskspace.
If you have a 40 GB database--> the database update would like 10 GB of free space (to use temporarily)

Run dbcontrolpanel.exe and create a new database, if you get an error upon startup.

I use winXP as operating system and AVG free as Anti-Virus. Does that make a difference?

Patvs
03-29-2012, 04:25 PM
Win XP + AVG Free is fine.
(it's more common for Vista/Windows 7 with high user account settings to cause problems) but XP doesn't have those issues.

FoldRiverPlz
04-01-2012, 06:39 AM
Hi again

Apparently its working for now. What I did was I found the P5JavaClienSettings folder and deleted all the folders in it. So now HEM doesn't have to import hands every time. Seems to be working for now at least.

Thanks for helping me out - appreciate it