poporella
03-29-2012, 12:21 PM
I flashed bios update and now this?!

License Failure Details
--------------------------------------------------
3/29/2012 3:25:53 PM
c2

A valid license could not be obtained for 'Hold'em Manager'. Please contact Hold'em Manager for assistance.

DETAILS

No licenses found in the suggestion cache.

No compiled licenses found.

No licenses found in C:\Program Files (x86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager.

Error loading license file at C:\ProgramData\XHEO INC\SharedLicenses\Holdem Manager 2.lic.
Could not load license file. --> Invalid license file. --> Could not find a limit named 'Type'. --> Der Typ "Type" in der Assembly "DeployLX.Licensing.v3, Version=3.2.2000.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=798276055709c98a" konnte nicht geladen werden.

Could not validate license "Evaluation Edition (TRY-)" in HoldemManager.
Detected tampering or unauthorized removal of secure storage.

Could not validate license "Small Stakes Edition (SMS-)" in HoldemManager.

Could not validate license "Professional Edition (PRO-)" in HoldemManager.

Could not validate license "Small Stakes HE/OM (SM2-)" in HoldemManager.

Could not validate license "Professional HE/OM (PR2-)" in HoldemManager.

Could not validate license "Omaha Small Stakes (SOM-)" in HoldemManager.

Could not validate license "Omaha Professional (POM-)" in HoldemManager.

An administrator must run the application at least once before limited users can be validated.

An administrator must run the application at least once before limited users can be validated.

System Info

Timestamp: 2012-03-29T15:25:53 / 2012-03-29T17:25:53
Entry Assembly: HoldemManager, Version=1.11.5.6027, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
Base Directory: C:\Program Files (x86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\
Platform: Windows Vista Media Center 64-bit Service Pack 1 [6.1 Build 7601]
OS Version: 6.1.7601.65536
CLR Version: 2.0.50727.5448
Process Bitness: 32-bit
Culture: en-US / de-DE
Encoding: Westeuropäisch (Windows)
IIS Available: True
Machine Code: TAU3U-278FC-L53D4-WRP3T-VDU3F

Assemblies

Accessibility *
2.0.0.0 / 2.0 R 4927 for .NET 2.0
C:\Windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Accessibility\2.0.0.0 __b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Accessibility.dll

DeployLX.Licensing.v3 *
3.2.2000.0 / 3.2 R 3813 for .NET 2.0
C:\Program Files (x86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\DeployLX.Licensing.v3.dll

DevComponents.DotNetBar2 *
8.3.0.0 / 8.3.0.0 for .NET
C:\Program Files (x86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\DevComponents.DotNetBar2.dll

HoldemManager *
1.11.5.6027 / 1.11.5.6027 for .NET
C:\Program Files (x86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\HoldemManager.exe

mscorlib
2.0.0.0 / 2.0 R 5448 for .NET 2.0
C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\msco rlib.dll

mscorlib.resources
2.0.0.0 / 2.0 R 5448 (Win7SP1GDR 050727-5400) for .NET 2.0 (Win7SP1GDR 050727-5400)
C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\msco rlib.dll

System
2.0.0.0 / 2.0 R 5453 for .NET 2.0
C:\Windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System\2.0.0.0__b77a5 c561934e089\System.dll

System.Configuration
2.0.0.0 / 2.0 R 5420 for .NET 2.0
C:\Windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Configuration\ 2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Configuration.dll

System.Drawing
C:\Windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Drawing\2.0.0. 0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Drawing.dll

System.Web
C:\Windows\assembly\GAC_32\System.Web\2.0.0.0__b03 f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Web.dll

System.Web.Services
C:\Windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Web.Services\2 .0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Web.Services.dll

System.Windows.Forms
2.0.0.0 / 2.0 R 5446 for .NET 2.0
C:\Windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Windows.Forms\ 2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Windows.Forms.dll

System.Windows.Forms.resources
2.0.0.0 / 2.0 R 5420 (Win7SP1 050727-5400) for .NET 2.0 (Win7SP1 050727-5400)
C:\Windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Windows.Forms. resources\2.0.0.0_de_b77a5c561934e089\System.Windo ws.Forms.resources.dll

System.Xml
C:\Windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Xml\2.0.0.0__b 77a5c561934e089\System.Xml.dll

Patvs
03-29-2012, 12:49 PM
Delete: C:\ProgramData\XHEO INC\SharedLicenses\Holdem Manager 2.lic.

1.Create a new text document in C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager \Config folder by right clicking inside the folder on a blank space, choose New from the popup Menu and then choose text document and name it LicDebug with a capital L and D
2.Open HM2 and register again (activate it with your current serial)
3.Close HM2 and delete the LicDebug.txt file

Updating your bios firmware probably confused our license server, and thinks it's an entirely different computer. (this usually only happens when you replace HARDWARE)

poporella
03-29-2012, 01:04 PM
Delete: C:\ProgramData\XHEO INC\SharedLicenses\Holdem Manager 2.lic.

1.Create a new text document in C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager \Config folder by right clicking inside the folder on a blank space, choose New from the popup Menu and then choose text document and name it LicDebug with a capital L and D
2.Open HM2 and register again (activate it with your current serial)
3.Close HM2 and delete the LicDebug.txt file

Updating your bios firmware probably confused our license server, and thinks it's an entirely different computer. (this usually only happens when you replace HARDWARE)

done, but it still doesnt give me the opportunity to enter any license key.
It only links meto the HEM license key web page, and then i can only close the program!
Also i posted here in the HEM1 forum, since HEM2 is still not working optimally.

It also says an admin should grant permission to run the software....but i already hav set the 3 files in HEM folder to execute as admin...

need remote desktop help!!!!

Patvs
03-29-2012, 04:27 PM
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Also try resetting the serial when you log onto holdemmanager.com

poporella
03-29-2012, 04:45 PM
win7, Gdata had to reinstall netframework.4 after flashed bios, since then cant get HEM to work both 2+1

rsetting registration also doesnt improve things!

Patvs
03-29-2012, 04:58 PM
For HM1: First of all, we need to enable the option to see Hidden Files: How to see hidden files in Windows (http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/tutorials/tutorial62.html)
http://rvgsoftware.fileburst.com/images/hidden.jpg
Problems Registering Holdem Manager:

Delete C:\ProgramData\XHEO INC\SharedLicenses\HoldemManager.lic (XP Users can find the file at C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\AppData\XHEO INC\SharedLicenses\HoldemManager.lic)

This is a hidden SYSTEM file. (not just a regular hidden file)

Also please try this:

1. Create a new text document in the Config folder and name it LicDebug
2. Open HM and register
3. Close HM and delete the LicDebug.txt file

That will enable you to enter the serial key again.

-

Read: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/24/ICan%27tActivate%26RegisterHoldemManager (and check your proxy settings).
Reset your router. (just pull the power for 30 seconds)

poporella
03-30-2012, 04:49 AM
i have done that, there is no file.
also this bolded folder doesnt exist on my computer (there is only local...Locallow...Roaming in AppData):
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\AppData\XHEO INC\SharedLicenses\HoldemManager.lic
also i was able to get HM1 to run, but it alsway asks me to authorize it "admin required" and when i click it it starts..
though all 3 files hm.exe/ hmhud.exe/dbcontrolpanel are set to open as admin

now i need the same instructions for HEM2 since i have same problems there..Generating the LicDebug file doesnt work there i figured out.

netsrak
03-30-2012, 05:37 AM
http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/881/I+Can+Not+Activate+or+Register+Holdem+Manager

poporella
03-30-2012, 06:32 AM
its not working for HM2...like i did for HM 1...and the the files i should delete from the instruction dont even exist.

also for HM1 it still asks for admin permission every time i open it, though all the boxes are checkmarked in the file info.

poporella
03-30-2012, 10:57 AM

what is this? Its all set in the info file to run as admin...

Patvs
03-31-2012, 08:32 AM
HM1:
Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.12.10_27Mar2012.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Make sure your video card drivers and windows auto updates are fully updated. Run a manual Windows Update and install all updates, including all .net framework updates./

--

HM2:

Update to: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HM_2.0.0.6553.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\holdemmanager.exe, hudfuncsapp.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager2 installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for those files even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Run a manual Windows Update and install all updates, including all .net framework updates.

Turn off User Account Control: How to Disable and Turn Off UAC in Windows 7 « My Digital Life (http://www.mydigitallife.info/2008/12/30/how-to-disable-and-turn-off-uac-in-windows-7/)

License file for HM2 you have to delete is: C:\ProgramData\XHEO INC\SharedLicenses\Holdem Manager2.lic

poporella
03-31-2012, 09:14 AM
i only have netframework 4 on my pc.
as said, all the files are already set to admin.

how to manually update windows components?

Patvs
03-31-2012, 01:34 PM
Control Panel--> Windows Update-->
install all updates, including Internet Explorer updates (even if you don't use Internet Explorer)

poporella
04-01-2012, 04:30 AM
can it be that the bios flash had harmed my windows installation since you suggest to update it?
Everything is working fine but HM, though lately windows deactivated the AREO Design...for some minutes...and then reactivated...

I have all the latest winupdates, should i consider to reinstall windows.
If so, ho do i get C:\ formatted, since win7 installation doesnt do this...i always see old systemfolders that cant be deleted..after reinstallation.

netsrak
04-02-2012, 04:56 AM
The Bios update changed your system so that our license system assumes that it is running on a new not yet licensed computer. But with the hints we posted above it should work again.

If its still not working Please schedule a remote support session with our support. Email support@holdemmanager.com, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so we can setup a Teamviewer (http://www.holdemmanager.com/teamviewer) session.

Sarek
04-04-2012, 05:06 AM
"Tampered storage" issue can be solved only in this way:
Please do all steps carefully and exactly.
0) Enable the option to see Hidden Files and Disable “Hide protected operating system files”: How to see hidden files in Windows (http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/tutorials/tutorial62.html)
- It should look like this: http://rvgsoftware.fileburst.com/images/hidden.jpg
1) Make sure your PC name is in English and "in one word" - EN letters and\or digits only used. Control panel - system. If you change it - windows will ask reboot - don't hurry up, press Later.
2) Go to Control panes - user accounts and create new windows user (again - EN letters only) and give him admin rights.
3) Uninstall every antivirus \ firewall you have. Simple disabling them not helps. This will also ask reboot - you will do it Later, in (8)
4) Uninstall HM1 using built-in uninstaller.
5) Uninstall HM2 in the same way.
6) Now go to this hidden folder
C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\
XP: C:\Documents and Settings\{username}\Application Data\HoldemManager
and delete all files and subfolders there - excluding Database subfolder (it should remain alone)
7) Now Delete this file C:\ProgramData\XHEO INC\SharedLicenses\ Holdem Manager 2.lic
(XP path = C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\AppData\XHEO INC\SharedLicenses\ Holdem Manager 2.lic)
7a) also delete there file Holdem Manager.lic
8) Now reboot PC under this new user created in (2)
9) install hm2 and register it
10) reboot PC back to old user
11) Now you can install security software back