PDA

View Full Version : SitNGo Wizard 2 Alpha Feedback

SitNGo Wizard
03-29-2012, 11:17 AM
Post any comments about the SitNGo Wizard 2 here.

If you are a registered SitNGo Wizard user and would like to help test SW2, send an email to support@sngwiz.com.

Tiewire
03-30-2012, 04:24 AM
hi wiz,

so i'm first to report!

when i use the "show only marked hands" filter, the "previous" and "next" arrow button wont work. neither in the tournament view nor in the current hand view.

requested feature: right click on the hand in the "current hand" view, will open the menu for replayer, mark hand, etc.

best regards tie

SitNGo Wizard
03-30-2012, 02:03 PM
Thanks for the feedback. I will investigate.

baki1337
04-22-2012, 10:49 AM
hi wiz,

i was wondering if it was possible to bring up the hud from hem2 during the hand review under "current hand" like in hems own hand replayer. it would be very helpful to me. i think there is a program called wizhud out there that brings the hem hud to the stand alone version of sngwiz. it would be awesome to have this in the integrated version aswell.

thanks in advance

best regards

Botmac
04-22-2012, 10:53 AM
+1 I was thinking the same thing, I open the replayer to get a better idea of the players ranges, but it sure would be nice to see the hud in the wiz.

SitNGo Wizard
04-22-2012, 10:58 AM
A snapshot HUD is a good idea. I have added it to my list.

jamarpar
04-25-2012, 05:50 AM
Beta disappeared for a little while but an update to HEM2 fixed that. My only request so far is to make the Time column available to the hands table. I know ID is there but I prefer Time for sorting back to default sort. The Time format seems easier to the eyes when looking to see which column is sorted. The Field name is highlighted with a red outline but this can be hard to see and is not highlighted by default. Other wise, looking forward to learning more.

SitNGo Wizard
04-25-2012, 08:14 AM
I will add a time column to the hands view.

UWjoe
04-29-2012, 03:42 AM
i bought sngwiz about 2 years back and have used it a total of like 90 minutes

hate it

heres why

--------------i cant input ranges that i think my opponents will call with-----------------

multiple top x% sliders and FULLY CUSTOMIZABLE RANGES or dont bother releasing new software

im sure there's other things that could be improved, but i quit trying to learn your software before i found them

SitNGo Wizard
04-29-2012, 09:11 AM
User defined opponent hand rankings are at the top of my list once SW2 is released.

reddevil_cero
05-04-2012, 04:14 PM
Would be very well a tab you can see all the hands grouped, not tournaments, not hands to apply filters and see all the bubbles eg a week or a specific day.

Do not know if I explained correctly

By google translator SORRY

SitNGo Wizard
05-04-2012, 04:46 PM
You can do that by selecting multiple tournaments in the tournaments view.

reddevil_cero
05-04-2012, 07:09 PM
as they say here in Spain

Never you slept learn something new

THANKS

jamarpar
05-08-2012, 07:51 AM
Never you slept learn something new nice work red, this is a excellent quote to remember.

reddevil_cero
05-12-2012, 04:33 AM
I think there is a problem with version 2.0.0.6805 SW2 did not return any hand is as if it will work with the database, there is no active filter is selected all dates

rahold
05-12-2012, 06:21 AM
In the current hand view I can only select cEV, not $EV. Is this feature not implemented yet?

rahold
05-12-2012, 06:24 AM
In all the other views of HM2 it is possible to change the size of the upper and lower sections by sliding the divider in the middle. Can this be implemented for the SW2 tab as well?

SitNGo Wizard
05-13-2012, 11:20 PM
I think there is a problem with version 2.0.0.6805 SW2 did not return any hand is as if it will work with the database, there is no active filter is selected all dates

I am not sure what you are saying. Can you provide a detailed description of the steps you are taking and what you are seeing?

SitNGo Wizard
05-13-2012, 11:21 PM
In the current hand view I can only select cEV, not $EV. Is this feature not implemented yet?

Make sure you have a tournament tag assigned to your tournament. Without a tournament tag, the Wizard cannot determine the payouts.

SitNGo Wizard
05-13-2012, 11:21 PM
In all the other views of HM2 it is possible to change the size of the upper and lower sections by sliding the divider in the middle. Can this be implemented for the SW2 tab as well?

I will get this fixed. Thanks for reporting the problem.

reddevil_cero
05-14-2012, 01:58 AM
I am not sure what you are saying. Can you provide a detailed description of the steps you are taking and what you are seeing?
a picture is worth a thousand words

SW2 - YouTube (http://youtu.be/RzJ_kDImjeE)

rahold
05-14-2012, 07:20 AM
Make sure you have a tournament tag assigned to your tournament. Without a tournament tag, the Wizard cannot determine the payouts.

I have tournament tags assigned. The built-in tags don't have a payout structure linked as far as I can see, so for test purposes I manually created a custom tag with a payout structure of 50/30/20 and assigned this to the tournaments but no change.

Just to be sure: in the SNGWiz tab next to the title "Tournament hand" are 2 icons - a dollar icon and a chip icon. This is supposed to be a switch where you can select $EV or cEV? Mine is always on cEV and I cannot select $EV.

SitNGo Wizard
05-14-2012, 07:57 AM
a picture is worth a thousand words

SW2 - YouTube (http://youtu.be/RzJ_kDImjeE)

Please send me a few hand histories and I will try to reproduce the problem.

SitNGo Wizard
05-14-2012, 08:02 AM
I have tournament tags assigned. The built-in tags don't have a payout structure linked as far as I can see, so for test purposes I manually created a custom tag with a payout structure of 50/30/20 and assigned this to the tournaments but no change.

Just to be sure: in the SNGWiz tab next to the title "Tournament hand" are 2 icons - a dollar icon and a chip icon. This is supposed to be a switch where you can select $EV or cEV? Mine is always on cEV and I cannot select $EV.

Please send me a hand history.

rahold
05-16-2012, 03:10 AM
Please send me a hand history.

After installing the latest HM2 version (8639) as you suggested the problem remained. Again I created a new database and imported 1 file. Still no luck. Like last time I manually created a custom tag where I explicitly entered the payout structure (50/30/20). The tournament I imported automatically had the new custom tag assigned and this time I was able to select $EV in SW2!

The functionality however appears to be very unstable which I believe has to do with the tagging system. I noticed that after a restart the payout structure linked to my custom tag has disappeared and as a result $EV in SW2 is not working anymore.

So my findings until now are that the built-in tags are not working for me and custom tags are working as song as they have a payout-structure filled in. After a restart the custom tags lose their payout structures and SW2 $EV2 stops working.

Do you think this has to do with my HM2 tags being messed up? Because I suppose SW2 should work with the built-in tags and standard payout structures, right?

fozzy71
05-16-2012, 01:45 PM
After installing the latest HM2 version (8639) as you suggested the problem remained. Again I created a new database and imported 1 file. Still no luck. Like last time I manually created a custom tag where I explicitly entered the payout structure (50/30/20). The tournament I imported automatically had the new custom tag assigned and this time I was able to select $EV in SW2!

The functionality however appears to be very unstable which I believe has to do with the tagging system. I noticed that after a restart the payout structure linked to my custom tag has disappeared and as a result $EV in SW2 is not working anymore.

So my findings until now are that the built-in tags are not working for me and custom tags are working as song as they have a payout-structure filled in. After a restart the custom tags lose their payout structures and SW2 $EV2 stops working.

Do you think this has to do with my HM2 tags being messed up? Because I suppose SW2 should work with the built-in tags and standard payout structures, right?

This has been sent to our testers for verification. Once we have written a bug we will reply with the bug number for reference. We will also add your email address to the bug so we can inform you once it is resolved.

rahold
05-23-2012, 06:16 AM
This has been sent to our testers for verification. Once we have written a bug we will reply with the bug number for reference. We will also add your email address to the bug so we can inform you once it is resolved.

Any progress yet?

Another thing: the filter for errors, warnings, success and deep stack games under "Game Status" does not seem to work. I believe it did work an earlier time but now it doesn't. No matter which filter you (de)select all hands are shown.

rahold
05-23-2012, 06:21 AM
It would be great if there would be even more integration of HM2 and SW2. For instance if the SW2 filters (errors, warnings, etc) would be integrated with the other HM2 filters then it would be possible to use the SW2 results in all the other reports and views of Hm2.

SitNGo Wizard
05-23-2012, 10:33 AM
That is a good idea. I have some basic features I am working on now, but that will likely get implemented at some point.

fozzy71
05-23-2012, 07:12 PM
Any progress yet?

This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. While I don't have a specific date for when this issue will be resolved, we are putting out updates regularly.

The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HM-4977: payouts in TAG Tournaments missing - SW2 not Working correct

I have added your email address to the ticket so we can notify you once we have fixed it.

Another thing: the filter for errors, warnings, success and deep stack games under "Game Status" does not seem to work. I believe it did work an earlier time but now it doesn't. No matter which filter you (de)select all hands are shown.

This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. While I don't have a specific date for when this issue will be resolved, we are putting out updates regularly.

The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HM-4978: SW2: donīt update the filter-line

I have added your email address to the ticket so we can notify you once we have fixed it.

Petter120
05-25-2012, 11:51 AM
Is there a way yet to "Show only marked hands" when i check it 0 hands appear ?
You probably working on this but, will it be long until we can see a hud SW2 ?

SitNGo Wizard
05-30-2012, 02:36 PM
Not yet, but it is on my list.

tonitza
06-07-2012, 07:25 AM
Hello,

my SW2 doesnt show the hands in the Current Hand tab. All the tournaments are imported correctly (few of them have duration 0:00 but thats not a big deal for now), i can see all the hands from all my mttsngs in the tournament tab all works perfect there.
but when i switch to Current Hand i doesnt show any hands, any info, nothing. the $EV cEV buttons are frozent. the previous-next hand button and opponent models works just fine, also the copy hh button. any fix on this ?

i'm running the last ver. of HM2 .6866

SitNGo Wizard
06-07-2012, 08:42 AM
Do you have the PokerStars client open at the same time? PokerStars does not allow ICM calculators to be running while the PokerStars client is running. Close the PokerStars client and you should be able to analyze hands.

Ulyss
07-20-2012, 01:11 PM
Do you have the PokerStars client open at the same time? PokerStars does not allow ICM calculators to be running while the PokerStars client is running. Close the PokerStars client and you should be able to analyze hands.

LOL of course. I just had this problem as well. Maybe an error message for those of us too dumb to check this first when we try to do analysis with client in our system tray. I think SNGwiz had this message.

UWjoe
07-21-2012, 05:31 PM
please release this as a stand alone!!! (not reliant on hem 2)
4/5 of my friends who play mtts/mttsngs "upgraded" to hem 2 and then rolled back to hem 1 and we all joke about how bad 2 pisses off the one guy who does still use it

please please dont exclusively attatch your product to something thats just expensive deadweight and extra steps for otherwise content hem 1 users

i do expect ill gladly purchase hem 2 once its actually more worthwhile to use than hem 1 but its just not yet

i estimate that in 18 months to 36 months right before hem 3 is released 2 will finally have all the bugs worked out

*cliffs: stand alone sngwiz2 good, hem 2 bad

jamarpar
07-23-2012, 04:31 AM
please release this as a stand alone!!! (not reliant on hem 2)

I agree. While I do not have the problems with HEM2 that UWjoe and his mates do, I do agree on the stand alone. I have not had reliable access to SW2 since being able to load SW2. It loads sometimes and sometimes not. When I does load, it is not all there. Have not been able to do any SW analysis for over 12 months. Have I reported these troubles? Yes, I have provided some feedback a while ago but most times saw that someone else has reported the problem(s). But also I am just a recreational player, have a family and other priorities so cannot spend a lot of time on this. I thought the feedback from the reg's/pro's would be more effective, pity to see they are still struggling.

Want my SNW Wiz back :(

James

SitNGo Wizard
07-25-2012, 08:31 AM
The tasks that are currently at the top of my SW2 project list are:

1. Finish enhancements on the current hand view.
2. Finish the new quiz mode (about 50% done).
3. Create a stand alone version of SW2.

The stand alone version of SW2 is high on my list, but I want to get the basic functions implemented first.

jamarpar
07-26-2012, 02:51 AM
Thank you for the update. Being a programmer (Report Solutions Designer) myself, I know how hard it can be to keep to the project plan but was hoping that you had an 'planned' timeline that you could give a estimated timeline. ie 1-6, 7-12 months etc.
BTW, as SitNGo Wiz 2 was not showing up in my HEM2 again, I thought I would try yet again to reinstall SNGW1 and blow me down, it worked. woo hoo. Some reviewing to catch up on.

SitNGo Wizard
07-26-2012, 08:08 AM
I do not have a release date yet, but you should see some significant updates in the next month or 2.

reddevil_cero
08-06-2012, 08:51 AM
A good improvement for SW2, is that when analyzing a hand had intoaccount also the context of the next hand, I mean if you're going to be BB or SB mainly and these short stack.

example:
BTN - 730 chips(3.7bb)
SB - 7615 chips(38.1bb)
BB - Hero 655 chips(3.3bb)
Pre-Flop: (1.5 BB, 2 players) Hero is BB JTs
1 folds, SB raises to 5 bb
Not if you understand but according SW1 is FOLD but no intoaccount that are on the next hand with SB and I have to push 2.3BB vs other Shortstack with 3.7BB and I believe you have no or minimal FOLD EQUITY

Not if my explanation is good or implement such improvement could think it would be a significant improvement vs other ICM calculators.

You know I use google translator and can not be the best translation I hope you understand me.

PD:I put the problem in another post, was solved only by changing the release of hm2

SitNGo Wizard
08-06-2012, 09:25 AM
Future game analysis, which I plan to implement soon after SW2 is officially released, will account for this situation.

GODMODE
09-05-2012, 06:31 PM
=> Is it possible to show the player names instead of positions (or as an option) , so that we can adjust push/fold depending on our reads.
=> Also can you show the player's HUD in the sng wizard ? ( this will also help us to make villian based decisions. ) Or is the call % already taken from HUD?
What is meant to say is eg : BB's calling range is 50% in a DON sng, I would tighten my shoving range from SB/BTN and vice versa.
I would know this only if I can see VIllian's name or his stats ( better to see stats as I can't remember every player BB call %).
Normally I import from tournament folder and see for the error hands and find some hands where I deviated from the sng wizard's range because of specific reads on villan. Would be nice if I can see the villian's stats in the wizard.
=> Why does'nt the wizard show push/fold for action that happens after hero?
eg: I raise PF and get 3-bet ? Can't it show whether I call/push/fold?

Thanks

fozzy71
09-06-2012, 12:47 PM
I have escalated this to the SNGW developer and he will be in touch shortly to help answer your questions.

SitNGo Wizard
09-06-2012, 05:37 PM
=> Is it possible to show the player names instead of positions (or as an option) , so that we can adjust push/fold depending on our reads.

Where are positions are displayed instead of player names?

=> Also can you show the player's HUD in the sng wizard ? ( this will also help us to make villian based decisions. ) Or is the call % already taken from HUD?
What is meant to say is eg : BB's calling range is 50% in a DON sng, I would tighten my shoving range from SB/BTN and vice versa.
I would know this only if I can see VIllian's name or his stats ( better to see stats as I can't remember every player BB call %).
Normally I import from tournament folder and see for the error hands and find some hands where I deviated from the sng wizard's range because of specific reads on villan. Would be nice if I can see the villian's stats in the wizard.

The default opponent hand ranges are based on position, stack sizes, and previous action. I am not aware of a way to convert player stats into estimated hand ranges.

=> Why does'nt the wizard show push/fold for action that happens after hero?
eg: I raise PF and get 3-bet ? Can't it show whether I call/push/fold?

This feature is on my to-do list, but it is not a high priority yet.

GODMODE
09-07-2012, 01:33 AM
Where are positions are displayed instead of player names?

Sorry, I confused with sitngowizard 1. 2 has player names in the scrren shot

The default opponent hand ranges are based on position, stack sizes, and previous action. I am not aware of a way to convert player stats into estimated hand ranges.

I see, but the calling ranges are very bad imo, if you can find a way to somehow make the hud show up in the sngwiz like how it shows in the HEM2 wizard, I can manually adjust the calling ranges without having to go back to HEM2 replayer
This would be even more helpful for players who do not using HEM , but use sng wiz stand alone version.

This feature is on my to-do list, but it is not a high priority yet.

Thanks

Barlin63
10-11-2012, 08:41 AM
Will there be connectivity in SNG2 with PT4 like Holdemresources.net?
Any outline on the availability of the stand alone version?

SitNGo Wizard
10-11-2012, 08:55 AM
There are no plans for connectivity with PT4.

I am shooting for January for stand alone alpha version.

Barlin63
10-11-2012, 06:13 PM
Then based on how easy the game selection will be I will divert to Holdemresources :-).
January is much later than expected and I thus understand why Braminc (Link toICM tool review (http://www.pokerstrategy.com/video/26437/) Pokerstrategy.com) did not take into account or mention mention SNG2 in his review.

reddevil_cero
10-22-2012, 07:47 AM
The 7318 release will not let me start with the Serial SW2 you sent by email, this happens someone else

SitNGo Wizard
10-22-2012, 10:00 AM
The SW2 alpha license has expired. It will be renewed when the next HM2 release is published.

amba
10-26-2012, 03:25 PM
in SNGwiz2 I think the main thing is opportunity to include or exclude the exactly cards KT, KJ not all ranges. Like in icmizer

SitNGo Wizard
10-26-2012, 03:34 PM
The ability to create custom opponent hand rankings is at the top of my list after SW2 is released.

sale1337
12-26-2012, 05:39 AM
Buttons for next and previous hand dissapear when I click different action for hero in current hand tab. it is very annoying and ty for fixing it.

sale1337
12-26-2012, 05:42 AM
Also when I jump back from Current Hand to tournaments my Marked hands from before dissapear so I have to refresh the whole thing and than mark the tournaments I want him to find marked hands again.

sale1337
12-26-2012, 05:45 AM
Oh and one more thing, when I close HEM2 and want to reopen it I get "An instance of Holdem Manager 2 is already running" error I didn't have before adding wiz2 to hem2. Will post when I find more bugs

SitNGo Wizard
12-26-2012, 09:39 AM
Thanks very much for reporting the issues. I will investigate.

sale1337
01-08-2013, 05:38 AM
If I click customize and want to change anything my HEM2 crashes, just wanted you to know about this bug.

SitNGo Wizard
01-08-2013, 10:40 AM
If I click customize and want to change anything my HEM2 crashes, just wanted you to know about this bug.

Thanks, I will look into it.

GODMODE
01-10-2013, 11:08 PM
I'm planning on buying SNG Wiz 1 now. The trial for stand alone version expired.
I'm beta testing Sng Wiz 2 too , but let's be honest , it's unusable now as it has a lot of bugs.
So if I buy Wiz 2 for 99$ now , I can use Sng wiz 2 fully when it's released for free right?
I'm going to buy it anyway , just asking if waiting for the release of wiz 2 will make any difference in prce /discounts , etc ?

Btw , I have purchased HEM2 (SS) , do I get any discount when I buy Sng Wiz ?

Thanks.

PS : How do I copy/paste a hand in Wiz 2 like I do in Wiz 1.
Is it possible to extend my trial for sng wiz 1 for some more days?

SitNGo Wizard
01-10-2013, 11:37 PM
When you purchase a license it will work with both SW1 and SW2. The upgrade to SW2 is free for SW1 users.

We do not offer a discount.

Pasting hand histories will be implemented in SW2, but there are other features higher on my list.

Send me an email at support@sngwiz.com and I will extend your trial.

GODMODE
01-22-2013, 10:06 PM
Not able to change the calculations from chips to ICM mode. Both buttons are pressed and it's in the wrong mode.
How do I change it to ICM mode so that the push/fold are calculated correctly?

SitNGo Wizard
01-22-2013, 11:01 PM
Make sure you assign a tournament tag to the tournament.

GODMODE
01-22-2013, 11:03 PM
Yes, it is already assigned correctly to 10-man DON sngs.
network : merge

same problem

SitNGo Wizard
01-22-2013, 11:23 PM
A new release should be posted in the next day or two. If you still have the problem with the new release, please send me a hand history.

GODMODE
01-24-2013, 11:38 PM
A new release should be posted in the next day or two. If you still have the problem with the new release, please send me a hand history.

Installed update , created new database .
Still the the calculation was in the wrong mode and I'm not able to change it to ICM mode from chip equity mode.
Tournament tag is assigned correctly also.

SitNGo Wizard
01-25-2013, 12:23 AM
If you still have the problem with the new release, please send me a hand history.

GODMODE
01-25-2013, 02:39 AM
If you still have the problem with the new release, please send me a hand history.

email sent with HHs.

Thanks

SitNGo Wizard
01-25-2013, 10:16 AM
Got it. I will investigate and get back to you.

reddevil_cero
02-01-2013, 06:32 PM
when you are implementing ICM in Sw2, now I only see the possibility of using equity model.

Incidentally by any mistake will not let me start Sw2 after that just yesterday I was using no more waiting for a new realease I get that:

The activation code you entered is not activated on the license server.

SitNGo Wizard
02-01-2013, 06:46 PM
The SW2 alpha license has expired.

If you have purchased an SW1 activation code, it will work with the next HM2 release.

If you have not purchased an SW1 activation code, you will be able to start a free 30-day trial of SW2 with the next HM2 release.

reddevil_cero
02-05-2013, 04:06 PM
and about ICM?

SitNGo Wizard
02-05-2013, 05:29 PM
Yes, ICM mode will work if you have a tournament tag with payouts assigned to the tournament.

reddevil_cero
02-05-2013, 06:38 PM
thanks

So there you make the tag manually,in the next issue, I'll try to make one

sale1337
02-11-2013, 10:45 AM
any idea when the hem2 new release is coming out? Got realley used to checking marked hands with wiz2 ^^

SitNGo Wizard
02-11-2013, 11:05 AM
We have a couple of issues to clear up. It should be within the next few days.

sportymat
02-11-2013, 05:43 PM
Hello i think i saw that sw2 is free to download to current sw users, i have hm1 and sw so i was just wondering if i can still upgrade for free and when/how.

Thanks

SitNGo Wizard
02-11-2013, 06:24 PM
Your SW1 activation code will work in the next HM2 release.

sportymat
02-11-2013, 06:40 PM
Your SW1 activation code will work in the next HM2 release.

Bit confused.... i dont have hm2. I would like to upgrade to sw2 asap but do not want to buy hm2. Is there any way i can upgrade now or when will i be able to and do i still qualify for a free upgrade. Thanks.

SitNGo Wizard
02-11-2013, 07:01 PM
The stand alone version so SW2 is not available yet. I am working on it now.

The upgrade is free to all users with a paid SW1 license.

sportymat
02-11-2013, 07:05 PM
That's great mate thanks.

sedvi
02-25-2013, 09:17 AM
Hi,
I am using SnG-Wizard 2 (as 30 days trial version) App with HEM2.

The values of EqP%, EqF% and Diff% are totally wrong comparing with the values of Standalone-Version of the same hand.

Is it a bug or do I need to do some configuration in HEM2 to work properly ?

Gamerx
02-25-2013, 11:14 AM
Hi,
I am using SnG-Wizard 2 (as 30 days trial version) App with HEM2.

The values of EqP%, EqF% and Diff% are totally wrong comparing with the values of Standalone-Version of the same hand.

Is it a bug or do I need to do some configuration in HEM2 to work properly ?

Same to me, I wrote an email to support a week ago, but they didn't reply.

BTW I'm playing on partypoker, and also I've noticed that when there is a situation SB vs BB, program shows correct Diff%, otherwise totaly wrong...

SitNGo Wizard
02-25-2013, 12:45 PM
Make sure you have a tournament tag assigned to your tournament and make sure you are in ICM mode.

SitNGo Wizard
02-25-2013, 12:46 PM
Same to me, I wrote an email to support a week ago, but they didn't reply.

BTW I'm playing on partypoker, and also I've noticed that when there is a situation SB vs BB, program shows correct Diff%, otherwise totaly wrong...

Please send me another email and include a hand history.

Maradona10
03-19-2013, 10:59 AM
my HM2 freezes everytime I click on SitNGo Wizard. I can't open it in any other way.

SitNGo Wizard
03-19-2013, 01:04 PM
A new HM2 release will be posted in the next week or so. Please give it a try when it is released. If you still have a problem, send an email to support@sngwiz.com.

reddevil_cero
03-21-2013, 09:23 AM
After a while using SW2'll give my opinion hopefully constructive:

Integration between HM2 and SW2 is low, do not have the possibility of being in HM2 and reviewing a hand in two clicks you can analyze with SW2 hand like you could do from HM1, HM2 my opinion is that only gathers many programs but it the interaction between both is the less poor.

Sw2 interface has ceased to be so intuitive as it was that of SW1 and for some reason the results are not identical from one to another, this may be a bug or a new way of calculating the ICM ... and tell me.

a great feature is what I have seen how little I have used it since it is still better that SW1 facelift for HM2 intregrarlo in new program because it has little.

The translation may be somewhat poor sorry if there may be something incomprehensible.

SitNGo Wizard
03-21-2013, 01:38 PM
Thank you for the feedback.

The ability to review hands in SW2 from HM2 reports will be included in the next release.

There is a bug in the SW2 fold equity calculations that will be fixed in the next release.

I am not sure what you mean by your third point.

RunBad4Life
03-30-2013, 02:10 PM
When is SnGWiz 2 gonna be released by itself? It's taking forever. imo it only needs to be sngwiz1 but with ability to select your own ranges like in pokerstove. priddy simples imo

SitNGo Wizard
03-30-2013, 02:25 PM
I am working on final testing before the beta release of the stand alone SW2. It won't be long now.

Beek55
04-06-2013, 06:39 PM
You'll get a sale from me. I really like the information I get after each tounament. I think this has improved my game, at least my win rate has increased quite a bit. Can't wait to try out the new ipdate.

Hoopman20
04-15-2013, 04:07 AM
I am working on final testing before the beta release of the stand alone SW2. It won't be long now.
Is there a way to input ranges manually? Will there be in the final version? I can only figure out how to input ranges based on %. How do I input specific ranges? e.g. JJ-88 and AT-AK

Hoopman20
04-15-2013, 04:11 AM
I am also having trouble figuring out how to change between cEV and ICM.

SitNGo Wizard
04-15-2013, 08:46 AM
Custom opponent hand rankings are not available yet, but they are in the works.

The ICM/CEV issue has been fixed in the stand alone version (http://sngwiz.com/wp/home/download-2/download-th-sitngo-wizard-2/). It will be fixed in the next HM2 release.

Hoopman20
04-15-2013, 03:45 PM

The ICM/CEV issue has been fixed in the stand alone version (http://sngwiz.com/wp/home/download-2/download-th-sitngo-wizard-2/). It will be fixed in the next HM2 release.

Thank you. I guess I will wait until that one comes out to complain too much more. Overall the program looks very well put together and I'm impressed with the speed and ease of use.

matmat
04-28-2013, 12:07 AM
Would be awesome if there was a way to show your HUD in the sng wiz screen, would make it much easier to put in accurate ranges.

RunBad4Life
05-11-2013, 11:25 AM

I mean are you serious?!?! How lonnnnnnnnnnggggggggg have you had to implement custom ranges, fucking yearrrrrrrrrrrs. Just how is this any different to wiz 1 then?!?!

alexvieira
06-13-2013, 11:28 AM
Would be awesome if there was a way to show your HUD in the sng wiz screen, would make it much easier to put in accurate ranges.

+1000000000! This would be da SH*T!!! ;)

sportymat
07-18-2013, 01:34 PM
Just wondering if upgrading from wiz 1 to wiz 2 is still going to be free, particularly for the stand alone version? Time frame for when we will be able to upgrade if so?

SitNGo Wizard
07-18-2013, 01:51 PM
The upgrade from SW1 to SW2 is free. You can upgrade now to the SW2 beta (http://sngwiz.com/wp/home/download-2/download-th-sitngo-wizard-2/) now if you like.

sportymat
07-18-2013, 01:57 PM
The upgrade from SW1 to SW2 is free. You can upgrade now to the SW2 beta (http://sngwiz.com/wp/home/download-2/download-th-sitngo-wizard-2/) now if you like.

Thanks a lot and nice touch making the upgrade free, good to see that some companies still look after their customers.

Sito
08-01-2013, 08:20 PM
Hi, I have few questions ... I'm trying sintgo wizard 2 trial but when I want to see graph, it says : The graph is not available for the selected action, but in wizard 1 it works. Do you have any idea where is the problem ? My second question is if I buy license for wizard 2, can I use the first one as well on this license ? And in "details" tab I would like to change the font color, because is really difficult to see light gray letters on white background - is it possible ? Thank you, I appreciate your work ;)

SitNGo Wizard
08-02-2013, 08:37 AM
Please send me a hand history and which opponent action you are selecting.

Every license works with both SW1 and SW2.

The details tab will be fixed in the next release.

udbrky
08-02-2013, 05:07 PM
Sito reports:

This is the reason that the user gave:
I've just figured it out ! Graphs work good ... Thank You for your quick reply.

Sito
08-02-2013, 05:07 PM
Thank You Wiz for informations ... after restart PC graphs work good ... looking forward for new release.

P.S. sry for report the post ... I missclicked ... instead reply button I hit report button :/

dialup_king
08-13-2013, 08:36 PM
Please give me my license for SNGwiz 1. I have been waiting for a month and started a thread. It is terrible support, and you are
giving quick replies to other posts.

SitNGo Wizard
08-13-2013, 09:51 PM
I have replied to you post. I apologize for missing it before.

fireis8
08-28-2013, 12:30 PM
Hey,

I have a question.

I'm playing Full tilt super turbo 6max. On what stats Sitngo wizard2 relies to makes decision push or fold? If opponent has 5 hands (history), it makes decision based only on these 5 hands, even if this oponent VP$P/PFR is 50/50?

SitNGo Wizard
08-29-2013, 02:10 PM
The Wizard does not use any stats. It relies on the opponent hand ranges you provide.

fireis8
08-29-2013, 04:19 PM
It kinda sounds stupid, because wizard could know hand ranges ONLY FROM STATS, what comes from hand histories what I provide. So if you want, I can make the same question only the way seems you will understand: If a hand ranges (WHAT I PROVIDE) consist only from 5 opponents hands, it will make the decision only based on these FIVE HANDS?

Thank you.

SitNGo Wizard
08-29-2013, 04:54 PM
If you will tell me how to derive opponent hand ranges from stats I will make it a top priority.

fireis8
08-30-2013, 03:29 AM
Dan Harrington „On online cash games”, PAGES: 99-104. VP$IP/PFR

SitNGo Wizard
08-30-2013, 06:44 AM
I have that book somewhere but I cannot find it. Can you provide a summary of his method?

alexvieira
08-30-2013, 07:41 AM
Seriously... I'm not believing what my eyes are seeing in these last 6 posts. One thing is a player (fireis8) that is still a bit green and is trying to learn something. Another is the support not having a clue of poker/SNG's/ICM.

How is it possible to say "If you will tell me how to derive opponent hand ranges from stats I will make it a top priority." ?????

Believe me, i'm not the complaining type of guy but this forum, especially the SNGWiz, is getting worse everyday.

@fireis8: for your sake, find another place to learn poker, like pokerstrategy or something like that. Google VPIP/PFR, because those stats ARE hand ranges.

@support: your job, here, is to help people out, so you should know a thing or two about poker. Also, the "send us your game histories and we'll check it out" or "reinstall everything" are not a service! At best are delaying one!

Since HM2, the issues are countless and the releases are almost weekly! This isn't acceptable! I've paid almost $200 on HM2/SNGWiz and it sucks to have problems everytime! Hope you can put it together for good.

fireis8
08-30-2013, 08:35 AM
@alexvieira. REALY?! You can't believe to last six posts? Then maybe READ THEM CAREFULLY? Didn't I say that VPIP/PFR ARE hand ranges? I SAID SOMETHING DIFFERENT?
Support asked me, how to know hand ranges, and I answered and EVEN MADE REFERENCE from the book! So, please don't say to me, that I need to go learn poker, but YOU GO WORK ON YOU READING SKILLS!

SitNGo Wizard
08-31-2013, 10:15 AM
The problem is that opponent hand ranges depend on several factors that are not accounted for in VPIP/PFR stats. For example:

1. The number of players in the hand.
2. The hero's effective stack size.
3. The hero's position.
4. Previous opponent actions.

These are very important factors that must be considered when estimating an opponent's hand range. VPIP/PFR know nothing about these factors, so trying to estimate an opponent hand range using these stats alone is not going to be very accurate.

Troublemaker55
01-31-2014, 11:37 AM
The send to Nash feature only works for me after I've send the hand to SNG Wizard with right click. If I dont send it to the Wizard before all the positions are wrong.

Is this issue already known ?

fozzy71
01-31-2014, 11:13 PM
I am not sure if this is a known issue yet or not but I can confirm the behavior you mention. He should be along to let us know if he is aware of the issue soon and if not he will let me know if I should write up the issue to track. He usually tracks most SNGW issues himself outside of our HM2/Cloud issue tracking system we use.

SitNGo Wizard
02-03-2014, 08:54 AM
The send to Nash feature only works for me after I've send the hand to SNG Wizard with right click. If I dont send it to the Wizard before all the positions are wrong.

Is this issue already known ?

Thank you for reporting the issue. I will investigate and get it fixed.