PDA

View Full Version : Pacific - Dead blinds Import error

Galandil
11-10-2009, 07:49 AM
Every time the parser of HM finds a dead blind posted on Pacific, it skips the entire hand and doesn't import it reporting an error:

SB posts small blind [$0.50]
BB posts big blind [$1]
Player 3 posts dead blind [$0.50 + $1]

I hope you'll correct it as soon as possible. :)

netsrak
11-10-2009, 08:33 AM
Are the hands written by the Pacific software or by a handgrabber?
Which HM version?
If it is 1.09 final please mail the original handhistory files with a link to this thread to support@holdemmanager.net

If not please update and try again.

Galandil
11-10-2009, 09:04 AM
I always update to the latest version (beta and now 1.09 official).

The hands are written by the Pacific client software, no external handgrabber.

I'll send you all the HH with this problem.

netsrak
11-10-2009, 12:42 PM
Thanks

Rvg72
11-10-2009, 08:23 PM
These appear to be mined hands since they don't use the proper syntax. Your hands look like:

***** Pacific Hand History for Game 250588828

when it should be

***** Cassava Hand History for Game 250588828

Roy

Galandil
11-10-2009, 09:56 PM
No, I assure you that they're not mined.

They're all taken from the Logs folder of HM, and I noticed as you that when they're copied in that folder as errors, the word Cassava is replaced by the word Pacific by HM (dunno why, to be honest).

If you want, I can search a couple of these hands and send you the ones with the word Cassava, but for the rest they're the same.

fozzy71
11-10-2009, 11:28 PM
No, I assure you that they're not mined.

They're all taken from the Logs folder of HM, ......

Can you please try to send in the original hands from the HMArchive?

Your \HMArchive is likely not in your \Holdem Manager directory. We normally suggest you use C:\HMArchive, but you may have put it anywhere.

To verify the location: Options > Configure Auto Import Folders > Edit > Archive Folder: ___________________

http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=56

*) Open that folder and copy the hands (folders of hands) you think may have problems. The archive should be organized by \Year\Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31).

Please zip and email the problem hand histories/folders, with a link to this thread, to support@holdemmanager.net

Galandil
11-11-2009, 09:48 AM
Ok, I just sent you a zip with 2 complete HH files, both containing at least 1 dead blinds hand. These come ofc from the backup folder of HM.