PDA

View Full Version : problems HM1 with SNG

EulogioJ
03-29-2012, 07:14 AM
Hi,

I have the last version of HM1, 1.12.09. I am playing in pstars. I am playing the 45-player SNG, 9-handed. In order to play quicker, I have activated the option of Autoclosing the table without announcing (I do not want the pop-up telling me I have finished in x position). When I try to check my results in HM1, only some of the SNG have been registered. For instance, yesterday I played about 20 and only 5 are registered.

In the left summary of the SNG played, only about 50% are shown as played, and 25% as finished. I think it is a problem for using the option of Autoclose in pstars, but I am not sure

I hope you can solve my problem, 'cause I can not check my results, so HM is almost useless for me now I do not play cash anymore...

Patvs
03-29-2012, 12:56 PM
Are you saving and importing the summaries?
Read the tournament summary section @ http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/6/PokerStarsSetup

If a lot of games show up as "unfinished" it's definately possibly the auto-close feature, closes the table too early, before the last handhistory (and/or summary file) is updated. So ideally switch it off and close the tables manually.