PDA

View Full Version : preflop raise sizes

sebalpda
11-09-2009, 04:56 PM
Hi, i want to know if there's a stat that shows what's the average pfr size of a villain by positions. I mean, if i know that from button a villain pfr size is like 3.10bb, i would know he most likely raise 3bb, but also, sometimes, 3.5bb or maybe 4bb. This can be very usefull as I frequently see players that raise more bb with TT+ AK+ or sth like that.

Thanks!

Edit1: I also want to know if there is a stat like 'limp/fold'.
Edit2: Are there available stats like:
BB 3bet vs SB steal
BB call vs SB steal
BB fold vs SB steal

It is realy important for me how the BB reacts when SB tries to steal that blind.

fozzy71
11-09-2009, 09:59 PM
Hi, i want to know if there's a stat that shows what's the average pfr size of a villain by positions. I mean, if i know that from button a villain pfr size is like 3.10bb, i would know he most likely raise 3bb, but also, sometimes, 3.5bb or maybe 4bb. This can be very usefull as I frequently see players that raise more bb with TT+ AK+ or sth like that.

That stat is not currently available, but feel free to suggest it here: http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3719

Edit1: I also want to know if there is a stat like 'limp/fold'.

yes - hud options > player preferences > stats > available stats > limp > limp/fold

Edit2: Are there available stats like:
BB 3bet vs SB steal
BB call vs SB steal
BB fold vs SB steal

It is realy important for me how the BB reacts when SB tries to steal that blind.

one of them perhaps, but not all of them. The would be in the same general area under the 3+ Bet listing.