PDA

View Full Version : Filter by open bet in bb

AAMickeyAA
11-09-2009, 07:52 AM
Is it possible to filter my hands by the amount I've used when open raising? preferably in bb.

fozzy71
11-09-2009, 11:51 AM
Check the Cash Games > Reports > Filter > Edit > More Filters section

You should find something like what you want in there.

incog13
11-16-2009, 06:30 PM
Hi, I was wondering about a related issue. I can filter hands by the preflop raise size by using More Filters -> Preflop Filters and then selecting BBs Bet Preflop is Bigger / Smaller Than filters.

But I would like to see a percentage of minrase vs 3x preflop raise in my HUD. I understand I would need to write a custom stat for this, but I don't know how to reference the BBs Bet Preflop is Bigger / Smaller Than filter when writing the stat. Can I find a definition of these filters somewhere? They don't seem to be stats on their own.

Thanks,

Dean.

incog13
11-16-2009, 07:47 PM
Never mind, I wrote the stat using the PHMISC.BetAmoutPreflop data field. Now I am wondering how to put this stat in my HUD, because I can find it under Custom Stats when adding stats to reports, but I can't find the custom stats section when I try to add the stat to my HUD in HUD Options -> Player Preferences. Please help.

Dean

fozzy71
11-16-2009, 08:24 PM
Custom stats cant be added to the HUD. You can add them to your Reports tab with the Stat Selection window on the left side.