PDA

View Full Version : EVP strange HUD showing

Tooren
11-08-2009, 09:12 PM
I see a guy limping already 4 times, but if i look in my stats at hud he has limp 0%. Has anybody else had this problem at evp?

Another thing i have with evp is that if i start HM and it has been running for more then about 5 minutes, it wont open new tables anymore. I get the message in everest:" An error has occurred while attempting to join the table. Please try again."
Beside this i also get a Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library popup. This says:"
Run time Error!

Program: C:\Program Files\Everest Poker\Everest Poker.exe

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.
Please contact the applicatuin`s support team for more information."

I already contacted everest, but I am sure it is a combination of evp and HM. Becasue without HM running the problem is not occuring, and when HM is started it happens within minutes if i open a new table.

Anh of this problems know or solvable?

fozzy71
11-08-2009, 11:26 PM
What version of HM do you have currently? What operating system? What firewall and anti-virus?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure UAC is disabled http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmmain.aspx?faqid=73 or holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe, and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe, and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall, even if it is off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=171

Make sure your video card drivers and windows auto updates are fully updated. Make sure you have Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (or later for w7) installed.

Tooren
11-10-2009, 10:44 AM
I try to activate the usac but there is an error in the tuturial/faq.

When you perform step 4, you can no longer choose the guest account which is proposed in step 5, because in step 4 you already have choosen the main use account which is not the guest account.

fozzy71
11-10-2009, 11:42 AM
Thank you. I have removed that sentence to avoid any future confusion.

Tooren
11-14-2009, 11:13 AM
I now have a new problem.Maybe it has to do with newwindows serverpack i installed yesterday.... i dont know.

When starting up HM, i get the following text popping up:

The following error occurred when trying to open the database: (this was in dutch but i translate it) cant read from transportconnection: external host has terminated the connection.
(with an ok button below it)

if i press this I get a database control panel to connect to postgresql.

netsrak
11-14-2009, 12:25 PM
Please reboot your computer

Tooren
11-14-2009, 12:34 PM
LOL, indeed this solves the problem. Thanks for the clear and short reply :)