PDA

View Full Version : HEM will not register on my computer....

fkncody
11-08-2009, 07:42 PM
I downloaded HEM, I was emailed my serial number a LONGGG TIME AGO....the program doesn't allow me to enter my code at all. All it says when i start it is register online so I tried that. Made an account, tried to register my ID # and I get "This serial number is not valid or has not yet been used." And when i click the register online button or w/e in the program is says "A valid license could not be obtained for 'holdem manager'.

and yes, i downloaded the newest version of HEM w/ the new beta update or w/e.

I tried the steps to delete certain files and showed hidden files and all that in the 'registration problems' and i dont even think i have any of those files that u say to delete after checking...

after it declines my registration it says on top; your serial number is: PR2-ZERO-WAiTiNG-TiME (idk if that helps but w/e...)

its kinda ridiculous..
plz help me..

fkncody
11-08-2009, 08:15 PM
bump

fozzy71
11-08-2009, 11:35 PM
Please send your Reg.log file from the C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Logs folder.

Please send it to fabio@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread.

fkncody
11-09-2009, 10:39 AM
sent.

fkncody
11-09-2009, 05:51 PM
dont wanna pester u guys but im still waitin on a response, i sent the email to that address as well w/ my reg log file. thanks.

fkncody
11-09-2009, 07:37 PM
It seems my HEM is trying to register under a different serial number. How do I replace the one it's trying to register with my serial number? I think that's the problem.

fozzy71
11-09-2009, 09:31 PM
Please try using our registration system to register your current/new license. Then you will be able to retrieve or reset your own license, as needed. http://www.holdemmanager.net/Registration/

To get your current license from your running installation of HEM: Help > Show Serial Number

You will need to sign up, login, and then change your code, then logout/login, to verify it was reset.

If you still have problems email fabio. Please email fabio@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread, and your forum name, so you can schedule a Teamviewer session. Download and install the www.Teamviewer.com Quick Support version.

fkncody
11-09-2009, 10:09 PM
i've been trying that already for a longgg time as my original post says. When I try to register my serial number it says "This serial number is not valid or has not yet been used." I also have sent fabio an email yesterday night, he hasnt gotten back to me

fabio
11-09-2009, 10:25 PM
Hi,

I replied to all your emails you sent in yesterday. Maybe they are in your spam folder?

Your code was still cancelled because of your prior refund request. I enabled it again and you should be good to go.

Fabio

fkncody
11-09-2009, 10:41 PM
Now it magically works, nvm, thanks for the help