PDA

View Full Version : Tournaments and Bodog Hand grabber

Biju
11-08-2009, 05:39 PM
Got the Bodog Idleminer Hand Grabber Software and all is great with ring games but no Tournament HH's or HUD's. Have I missed a setting or isn't this supported.

fozzy71
11-08-2009, 07:50 PM
I think so but they mess up the tourney IDs, so you can use it for a hud while playing, but not tracking results.

We are working on adding bodog support very soon - http://forums.holdemmanager.com/showthread.php?t=20756

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate.exe

*If that doesn't help, please answer these questions - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174

Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder.

- If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called holdemmanager.
- To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button.
- Click this and attach the file.

Biju
11-08-2009, 07:58 PM
I'm on the latest V 1.09 and your thread you linked to was Boss not Bodog.

fozzy71
11-08-2009, 11:41 PM
My bad, they all sound the same to me. :p

Can you do the other things I asked, please.

*Please answer these questions - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174

Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder.

- If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called holdemmanager.
- To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button.
- Click this and attach the file.

Biju
11-08-2009, 11:46 PM
Will do. Does this mean Hold Em is or isn't working on a Bodog hand reader

fozzy71
11-09-2009, 03:05 AM
It should work as far as I know. I am sure more people would complain if it didn't.

Biju
11-09-2009, 10:57 PM
I did read somewhere else that Tournaments aren't supported by Hold Em Manager via Bodog Handgrabber. Can you confirm it should work and if not how and when will it. Tournaments that is . Cash game works perfectly.

I'm playing Bodog, Using Idleminer Bodog handgrabber. NLHE Cash HUD and HH are logging are fine but Tournaments are not seen at all. Table manager doesn't see them and no hands are logged into the Bodog Hand Grabber file or from there into Hold Em Manager and therefore no HUD. Seems odd Cash is fine and Tournament not - almost as if it can't be a set up problem.

I'm a bit confused as to what version I'm running. Its the one at the top of the releases page and says V1.09 when I have Hold Em Manager open - but I was on a beta Version higher than that, I think 1.09 beta 42. Is this the same thing and correct. Odd things don't work. For example I can't turn off the Omaha free tab in options.

netsrak
11-10-2009, 06:35 AM
The version 1.09 is the latest final, 1.09 beta 42 was a previous Beta version before we released the final.
We have no Omaha free tab?

About the Bodog tourneys i will ask the developers.

Biju
11-10-2009, 09:53 AM
Well I do. Last tab is "Ohmaha for free" and I cant turn it off in the tab settings in options. I also have Table Scanner but can turn that off.

fozzy71
11-10-2009, 11:04 AM
Try turning off the [ ] Show HM Offers option.

Biju
11-10-2009, 11:13 AM
Are you kidding? What did I say in my last post...........

fozzy71
11-10-2009, 11:24 AM
I thought you may not have tried that option, because none of them really speak to that particular Omaha tab. I cant try it myself as I have a full version of HM.

I have forwarded this thread to the developer for a reply.

Biju
11-10-2009, 11:30 AM
I have the full Version too. Pro 1.09. Something is amiss.

netsrak
11-10-2009, 12:34 PM
Could you please post 1 or 2 screenshots of what you are talking about?

Biju
11-10-2009, 01:04 PM
OK on the Tabs bit it was mostly me - sorry!!! However something is amiss with it. In the Options - Tab settings - I have Seven tabs to choose. One seems to be redundant and is called "Show special offers tab". This is the one I thought was the Omaha tab, but it's the "Show HM offers tab" that is Omaha. Begs the question of what the first tab is for and should it be there. I only question this in case it highlights my Bodog Tourney problem and in the scheme of things is not a biggie.

Rvg72
11-10-2009, 05:56 PM
Hi, mined Bodog tourney hands work... sort of..

The problem is the tourney ID is repeated throughout each day which makes tracking tourney results impossible because a single tourney ID will have hands from many tourneys included within it.

Roy

Biju
11-10-2009, 10:00 PM
OK so can you go in manually and give them a name or change the date. However I'm not even at this stage. I don't have a HUD Display or HH downloaded for Tourneys. Is this a setting on Hold Em I've missed. cash works fine. I presume its an Idleminer issue as no HH arrive at the Bodog HH file for HEM to analyse, but can anyobe confirm..

netsrak
11-11-2009, 04:42 AM
Please check whether your Idleminer writes handhistories in english language for tourney hands.
If yes please mail this hands with a link to this thread to support@holdemmanager.net.
If not its a Idleminer problem.

Rvg72
11-11-2009, 01:38 PM
OK so can you go in manually and give them a name or change the date. However I'm not even at this stage. I don't have a HUD Display or HH downloaded for Tourneys. Is this a setting on Hold Em I've missed. cash works fine. I presume its an Idleminer issue as no HH arrive at the Bodog HH file for HEM to analyse, but can anyobe confirm..

Yeah, this would be an idleminer issue then. Make sure you have their latest version and if so contact their support

Thanks,
Roy

Biju
11-11-2009, 03:17 PM
OK. Bodog Hand Grabber doesn't support MTT - I just found out. Thanks for the help.