PDA

View Full Version : Cake Problem

lostinadream
11-08-2009, 05:14 PM
Started playing on Hotshotpoker (cake network) today and was playing some HU SNG's and some 4 man HU SNG's and some super turbo SNG's (the last 2 of which I havent come across on cake network before, so maybe they are new) and it isn't recording the results and it's taking down the wrong buy in. For example a $3.15 hu sng is recorded as $3.30. Also once i have finished the games are shown in HEM as 'not finished'. Basically nothing is being recorded and was wondering if this could be fixed or was a known issue.

Thanks,

Jamie

fozzy71
11-08-2009, 07:42 PM
What version of HEM.

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Delete the tourneys from the Dataview tab and reimport them from your HMArchive, or test them in a new DB. If they still dont import properly Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread, to support@holdemmanager.net. Then I can forward them to the developer to look at.

lostinadream
11-09-2009, 08:25 AM
Already have latest beta. So going to send hand histories in.

Rvg72
11-11-2009, 01:39 PM
In a recent Cake update they no longer record stack sizes in the final hand of a tourney which causes the hand to fail the import and the tourney to no register as finished...

We will work on a fix but it won't be easy since fixing this will break other Cake hands so ideally they will come up with a fix.

Roy

OMGDURRR
11-12-2009, 07:22 PM
In a recent Cake update they no longer record stack sizes in the final hand of a tourney which causes the hand to fail the import and the tourney to no register as finished...

We will work on a fix but it won't be easy since fixing this will break other Cake hands so ideally they will come up with a fix.

Roy

Hopefully they come up with a fix because I have a related problem;
I play HU SNGs too and in HEM they show up as 3 and sometimes 5 players, also the Won column stays at 0$ most of the time. It's not hard to enter the correct information myself but it's annoying when you play a lot of sng.