PDA

View Full Version : Ladbrokes: HEM skips importing hands when launched *during* play

Al_Kohoul
11-08-2009, 01:40 PM
HEM 1.09
WinXP + SP3
Ladbrokes

For the month of October, I noticed a discrepancy between my $ winnings (1) as shown by HEM and (2) as reported by the increase of my BR. To be clear I calculated my real winnings (2) by substracting my accounts standings as of Oct. 31st at midnight with those of Oct. 1st early.
I couldn't figure out anything that could give you guys some clues, so I did not report it. I think I found it now!

Today I fired a few tables without starting HEM. This way I can go HUD-less and work a bit on my reads. Towards the end of my session I launched HEM which imported roughly 100 hands, although I had been playing much more. Worse, it reported loses although I had been winning. Checking back with the poker site's lobby, I indeed logged some profits.

So here it is: when launched after some hands are played, HEM skips hands!

There is an option with Ladbrokes to export hands in text format. I was told that HEM does not support this unfortunately.

netsrak
11-08-2009, 01:59 PM
HM auto-imports only the last 100 Hands for performance reasons, for more hands you need to use import file or import from folder

Al_Kohoul
11-08-2009, 02:17 PM
HM auto-imports only the last 100 Hands for performance reasons, for more hands you need to use import file or import from folder

This explains a lot.

Just a problem: Ladbrokes does not have "files" or "folder" full of HH. Instead it has a "GameHistory.dat" database file which cannot be imported. Am I right?

fozzy71
11-08-2009, 07:23 PM
It can be imported. Copy it to a new folder or rename it, and then use the Import From File(s) option in HEM. You should periodically archive or delete it, so it can be recreated fresh by the poker client.

Al_Kohoul
11-09-2009, 03:50 AM
It can be imported. Copy it to a new folder or rename it, and then use the Import From File(s) option in HEM. You should periodically archive or delete it, so it can be recreated fresh by the poker client.

Thank you :) Copying to a temp folder made the trick!
Yes I'm deleting the file when it gets too big.