PDA

View Full Version : Custom Reports

Skesis
09-11-2008, 09:00 AM
Would it be possible to have custom reports in the reports tab? Just a couple of blank ones similar to "By Stakes" would be great, I play on loads of sites and am using custom stats to look at my rake/bonus/rb%. Would mean I don't need to keep adding and deleting them whenever I want to check.

Thanks in advance:)

morny
09-11-2008, 09:56 AM
Not sure what you mean about deleting and adding them, anyway all your reports are stored in C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Reports and you can copy thise reports and edit them and save them. You must restart HM for the reports to show up however

Skesis
09-11-2008, 10:04 AM
Thanks for the quick reply. I made a copy of "ByStakes.Report" and renamed it as "RB.Report". It doesn't show up in the reports list in HEM though, even after I restart HEM.

Also, now I'm using custom stats and custom reports, will I have any problems with these disappearing when I update HEM?

morny
09-11-2008, 10:07 AM
Maybe email me the file morny@holdemmanager.net also are you sure you saved it to the correct place, some people have HM installed in 2 places by mistake because they pointed to the wrong path when doing an update

Its never deleted reports when ive updated however making backups is still a good idea

Skesis
09-11-2008, 10:27 AM
Email sent:)

Skesis
09-11-2008, 10:33 AM
Just figured it out actually, all I had to do was edit the .report file with notepad and change the name of the report displayed.:)

morny
09-11-2008, 10:36 AM
Yeah just about to reply, you cant save it with the same name as another report.