PDA

View Full Version : HEM really slow

DaMay85
11-08-2009, 07:23 AM
My HEM is getting really really slow. Usually, when I open the report or session tab and want to have a look at the last 100 or 1k hands (1k hands is one session) this took like 2-5 seconds. At the moment, when I want to see the last 100 hands of my session (meaning when I click on any session) it takes about a minute. my database is huge, with I think about 1,5mio hands, but it was (5 seconds) fast when I had about 1mio hands, so this can't really be the problem. I already vacuumized the database manually. Is there anything I could do?

I already thought of changing to a 64bit OS and/or buying a SSD(which is atm too expensive imho). By using the search engine I already read, that HEM is running with a 64bit OS. But my further question is, if HEM is using any advantages of the 64bit OS, so it can run more efficient?

netsrak
11-08-2009, 07:33 AM
Remove the winner columns from the hands display (in Options->Hands View columns selection).

Check the performance tips from the link in my signature.

HM runs under 64 Bit OS but it has no native support for it at the moment. So it will only profit from the normal 64 Bit advantages like supporting more than 4 GB of RAM.

A SSD will increase the speed much more. Search for Posts of our new Mod Patvs, he is our Speed guru. :)

DaMay85
11-08-2009, 07:38 AM
removing winner columns (winner name, winner cards, winner won) already helped a lot. thank you !