PDA

View Full Version : HM Accuracy

PushingButtons
11-08-2009, 04:45 AM
Looking at my Stars profit for the past 7 days, the actual total is $1160.45. HM reports it as $1191.20. I have not made any withdrawals, transfers or bought into any tournaments. Is the discrepancy to do with how HM works out the rake paid?

Patvs
11-08-2009, 04:55 AM
It's possible HEM missed the outcome of a hand, due to an incomplete handhistory. (or is a $30 difference a LOT for you and surely more than just one hand?)

If so, you can have Stars email you all the handhistories again and reimport hem. (click REQUEST--> Handhistory in Stars)

Also, for fun, you can check on pokertableratings.com if the number of hands and winnings they have tracked match your actual winnings.

PushingButtons
11-08-2009, 06:05 AM
$30 obviously isn't much, but all these hands were played at NL50 so relatively speaking it's a large figure. But it's certainly possible 1 or 2 incomplete HHs conspired to result in this anomaly.

Requesting hands resulting in only 200 being sent, when the sample as 20k. Instead I requested a playing audit and this tallies with the total on Stars. Looking at PTR, they have missed around 200 hands and have me up more than HM.

netsrak
11-08-2009, 07:30 AM
Its hard to judge where this inaccuracy comes from.
I suggest you watch it day by day to find out whether it comes from missing hands or from a miscalculation.
You should also add the Rake column to the reports (with the green + button) to see if it leads to the difference.

PushingButtons
11-08-2009, 12:59 PM
I played a 1k sample today and everything tallied perfectly. I'll keep an eye on it, it's probably something innocuous. In any case, thank you for the replies.