PDA

View Full Version : Problem viewing hands

rgantt
11-07-2009, 02:12 AM
I'm having some weird bugs when trying to view hands, mostly under the Cash Games > Hands tab, but also somewhat randomly in other places. In the Cash Games > Hands tab I click on a Date Filter and nothing comes up. I click refresh and nothing happens.

Additionally, in the Cash Games > Reports tab I occasionally have problems view hands as well. For some reason I am able to view the hands from this month just fine. But when I try to view the hands from last month I can see the overview w/ the stats, but in the bottom window where the hands show up nothing comes up. The mouse shows the sand timer, showing that the computer is working, but after five minutes nothing happens. Then, occasionally, when I go one month earlier, Sept, after a little bit the hands from October come up in the bottom window. When I open up August the hands from September open up. Earlier months (July, June, etc.) seem to work fine. But those months just don't seem to work consistently.

netsrak
11-07-2009, 07:29 AM
Sounds like your database is corrupt.

You can try a reindex via pgadmin -> maintenance.
If that doesn't help you need to create a new database and reimport all your hands:
http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=146