PDA

View Full Version : HEM suddenly requests activation

leks
11-06-2009, 09:19 PM
Ive been using HEM for awhile now.

Last week I was prompted to activate online? Weird I read through the instructions on/offline and restarted to see if it would just go away.

It didnot so I decided to let it activate online and all was well again.

Today I was again prompted to activate but this time it doesnot let me, issues with my license it says.

I installed the official 1.09 version, deactivated nod32, doesnot help. I havenot installed any hardware updates recently and I have installed the software only on this machine.

Mailed my reg.log to support but thought maybe someone could offer me some help in the meantime. I havenot tried to refresh my license number, I doubt that will help me?!

Thanks

leks
11-06-2009, 09:52 PM
Ok I was told to reset my code. I made an account added and immediately reset my code and was able to activate.

Thanks Fabio

fozzy71
11-06-2009, 10:07 PM
Sticky: Registration Problems? Find the solution here (http://forums.holdemmanager.com/showthread.php?t=20612)

leks
11-07-2009, 07:15 AM
Thanks for the link again, but I do feel I was justified not trying that immediately.

As I read it, it was meant to help users who had changed hardware/updated HEM/ are trying to install using the 2nd license.

Thats not the situation I am in. I felt ok I can do that, but its not meant for what I am experiencing furthermore it is probably only a temporary fix.

Seemed to me HEM was incorrectly flagging my license, last week it worked because I still had 1 left and yesterday it thought I wanted to activate for the third time and wouldnot let me.

Donot mean to be a smartass just anticipating if this migh recur and concerned if this is a bug with the activation server.

netsrak
11-07-2009, 07:21 AM
It is working for you now?
I think the problem was caused on some systems by the 1.09 update. So this should only be a one time issue.

leks
11-07-2009, 07:44 AM
Yes it is still running ;) , but I updated to 1.09 official after this happened.
Will keep you posted should something arise.

Thanks.