PDA

View Full Version : How to import Zoom hands for HM1?

Kombaiyashii
03-26-2012, 02:58 PM
I can find the patch update for hm2 but not hm1...

Kombaiyashii
03-26-2012, 08:21 PM
Okay, just checked out the other posts and I see that hm1 doesn't currently support zoom...

Can I ask if you are working on something to support it and if you are, how long do you think it will take to get patched?

Patvs
03-26-2012, 10:22 PM
We're currently working on it for HM1.
I have no eta when it will be released. (live HUD)

A HM1 build that that import and show the results of the Zoom hands will be released sooner. (I could probably leak a release tomorrow)

kidacao
03-27-2012, 03:59 AM
Please let us have that version importing and showing results, i wanna see how bad this game is raping me.

den123
03-27-2012, 08:30 AM
I would love to get this for HM1 as well please

Kombaiyashii
03-28-2012, 07:27 AM
Just wondering Patvs where I will be able to find this when it's been done?

den123
03-28-2012, 08:17 AM
i think you need to buy hm2 if you still want support. great way to treat all the people who bought hm1

Patvs
03-28-2012, 10:25 AM
HM1: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.12.10_27Mar2012.exe

Kombaiyashii
03-28-2012, 12:10 PM
i think you need to buy hm2 if you still want support. great way to treat all the people who bought hm1

I feel bad for saying this because I know Patvs and other HM crew are really working hard and trying to make the best product they can. However, I just couldn't get along with HM2, its just not as robust as HM1 when it comes to importing hands. Also making reports in HM1 I've found to be more user friendly, I'm not just saying this because I'm just used to hm1 but there were things that I did on hm1 that I found much harder to do on hm2, if at all.

swet
03-28-2012, 03:02 PM
What is the logic to creating HM2, and to keep supporting HM1 if it is going to be such a challenge to effecively support both platforms? All you have done is created two sub-par poker tracking software platforms and upset every customer you have no matter what platform they're using...how does that make any sense?!??!??!??!??!
I'm currently using a trial version of your competition and will likely purchase it when the trial is up unless I see a vast improvement in the function and support of your products.

nosfer
03-29-2012, 05:42 AM
HM1: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.12.10_27Mar2012.exe

I installed that version but HM don't show me any sessions played. No report data. But it's importing the hands.

sniffer_33
03-29-2012, 06:38 AM
Good work!
When the 21Mar update showed me hands that I have played during the sesssion in one pc, but when converted and imported to my other pc, the HEM didnt show me any hands even so, also the second pc showed me the hands I have played in the same computer.
Now I don't see any hands anymore, even when I go back to previous version.
Thank you very much and I'm already have imported my hands history to poker tracker, nice work winning many customers to them!

wpr101
03-29-2012, 09:04 AM
That update doesn't work at all and just crashes Hold Em manager! It doesn't even open now.

Patvs
03-29-2012, 11:42 AM
They'll appear in the next update, when Zoom vs Cap vs Regular are all treated separately.

If you really NEED to see your results as a temporary solution you can import them into the march13 internal build, where they'll show up as regular hands.

Patvs
03-29-2012, 11:43 AM
the HM1 update will perform a big database update when you run it.
So ignore any "not responding" error but wait for the program to unfreeze and the database update to finish.
Make sure you have enough free diskspace.
If you have a 40 GB database--> the database update would like 10 GB of free space (to use temporarily)

Run dbcontrolpanel.exe and create a new database, if you get an error upon startup.

wpr101
03-29-2012, 02:15 PM
So ignore any "not responding" error but wait for the program to unfreeze and the database update to finish.
If you have a 40 GB database--> the database update would like 10 GB of free space (to use temporarily)

Run dbcontrolpanel.exe and create a new database, if you get an error upon startup.

Yea, I get the error even after waiting for awhile, and attempting the clean up stuff mentioned in the other thread I saw now.

It's okay if the whole database gets deleted, where do I find find the dbcontrolpanel.exe to create a new DB? Thanks.

Patvs
03-29-2012, 04:22 PM
Program Files (x86)/RVG Software/HoldemManager folder

Patje90
03-29-2012, 09:30 PM
Nice my HM doesn't work anymore now (like the poster above me). I dont want to lose my DB what can I do ? I don't have a big DB (like ~300K hands), so don't think that is the problem.

shuki
03-30-2012, 03:22 AM
If you really NEED to see your results as a temporary solution you can import them into the march13 internal build, where they'll show up as regular hands.

Link please?

netsrak
03-30-2012, 05:35 AM
http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.12.10_13Mar2011.exe

Note the HM1 update will perform a big database update when you run it.
So ignore any "not responding" error but wait for the program to unfreeze and the database update to finish. Make sure you have enough of free diskspace.

shuki
03-30-2012, 08:28 AM
Thanks, but still can't see none of the hands I have played in Zoom.

R0b5ter
03-30-2012, 10:39 AM
Update worked fine to install and the HUD works but it doesnt update fast enough. It's one hand behind all the time which makes it useless.

Patvs
03-30-2012, 10:46 AM
As stated before, the ZOOM HUD in HM1 isn't working yet.

R0b5ter
03-30-2012, 10:58 AM
As stated before, the ZOOM HUD in HM1 isn't working yet.

OMG! How long do we have to wait?
If your other product (HM2) was better then HM1 I wouldn't complain. But I tried it and I didn't like it at all. It felt complicated and it lagged. Maybe I have to give it another chance but seriously I love HM1 and would be willing to pay a lot for an improvement that I thought was better than it

Patvs
03-30-2012, 11:01 AM
We're currently testing a HM1 internal build with Zoom support.

Email sales@holdemmanager.com : request another 30 day free trial of HM2. Latest HM2 internal build is: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HM2Setup_2.0.0.6549.exe with great Zoom HUD.

Patje90
03-30-2012, 01:37 PM
This is what I got after the patch. Everytime I start HM1 I get this error.

http://i40.tinypic.com/34o9h7a.jpg

Patvs
03-31-2012, 08:04 AM

Hijikata
04-02-2012, 11:45 AM
Any eta on Zoom HUD for HM1?

I got a HM2 license, but my HUD is pretty slow refreshing, and I'm not talking only about Zoom. Sometimes (only a very small %) it works fine, sometimes it takes 5-10-20 seconds to refresh. When you are playing a normal cash table, SNG, HUSNG or Tournament, that may be annoying. But with Zoom, is annoying and useless, because I need to check if player name, match with the one on HUD and if not, I have to waaaaiiiiit. In other words, I can't use HM2 for Zoom and since I followed all your FAQs, etc.... to improve performance and such, and nothing worked. It seems my only hope to play Zoom is with HM1 (at least while I still have a license).

Patvs
04-02-2012, 05:20 PM
HM2: update to: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HM_2.0.0.6577.exe (update)
Try creating a new database just for Zoom, with only march 2012 and newer hands.

HM1: we're currently still testing it. HUD works fine, but we still need to add seating preferences.

Hijikata
04-03-2012, 09:03 AM
My problem with HM2 HUD is not really a Zoom issue. I have random delays refreshing my HUD, no matter if we talk of cash, MTT, SNG, or whatever poker room. If you are playing a HUSNG, and you have to wait +20 seconds to update hand/several hands at once, is annoying and far to be perfect, but usable. But with Zoom I can't play like that, that's why I asked about support for HM1.

I've tried everything to run HM2 smoother and it seems I can't fix my problem with HUDs lagging. So I keep using HM1 very often.

Patvs
04-03-2012, 08:52 PM
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\holdemmanager.exe, hudfuncsapp.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager2 installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for those files even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Run a manual Windows Update and install all updates, including all .net framework updates.

Turn off User Account Control: How to Disable and Turn Off UAC in Windows 7 « My Digital Life (http://www.mydigitallife.info/2008/12/30/how-to-disable-and-turn-off-uac-in-windows-7/)

How many hands are in your database?
Which PostgreSQL version are you using?